Saturday, December 06, 2008

Times Flies in a flash

8 months had passed and thinking back, i still recall the tears of receiving an expected yet undesired A levels results. What then did i do? Before i receive my result, i said to myself that no matter what the outcome is, i WILL NOT retake my A levels. Yet, the inability to accept reality and the want to turn back time, made me embark on a journey that no one would ever wish to take. A complicated route yet plausible.

I retook my A levels and at the same time i enrolled into SIM global education in business degree. I enrolled into SIM before i decided to retake my A levels. So i had to pay a $50 additional amount to MOE. When lessons started in SIM, right after 2 weeks of school, i broke down and felt it difficult to cope with the newt subjects. Many said "you are retaking, it should be easy, you should know everything" but if you mix the two up, your brains may explode anytime!!! So i emailed the head of department and requested for a deferment but i was a week late. This means that i can't defer and if i opt out of the school, it'll be a waste of around $6000.

So then, i decided that the best option was to concentrate on my A levels first, and skip SIM for a while. So i studied at home and hired 4 tutors, Econs, Geog, Lit and GP cause i do not have the determination and perseverance to study on my own. I needed something to push myself. And as you all had guessed, WOW i must have spent a bomb and i sure have but they were my hard earned money from December to May.

Nevertheless, it's the 6 of December now, they use to say "a bleak, gloomy and dreary December" but to me, it's like Spring with flowers blooming in all directions with a spectrum of colours. There will be roses, sunflowers, daises. Why? That's because A levels is over and I passed my driving too!!! =) Two major problems that i once had, is written off my mind. =D

Speaking of driving, i passed with 14 demerit points and one stupid mistake was road hogging!! I didn't turn left cause i saw some construction trucks and i assumed that there was construction. So he said, see the hazard before you act!! haha.. anyway, i'm just glad all is over!!! Oh, and i just drove to the airport to pick my daddy up and surprise him. You should have seen that look on his face!!! Extremely hilarious and unforgettable!!! hehe.. Next would be to surprise my mom and brother by picking them up!!!

Oh no, now time really flies, i'm going to watch BOLT tonight with my dar dar!!! =D Will comment on the show soon!!
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Saturday, December 06, 2008