Saturday, December 13, 2008

That is what i call life!!!

Yesterday was one of the happiest moment since the day i started embarking on the study journey!! Of course what makes me happy is when i could spend quality time with the one I love!! Anyway, after school at 3pm, it felt great to see my dearie waiting for me in school!! =D I had a tiring day that day; sleeping at 3am and waking up at 6.30am to travel to school and i only had brunch to sustain me for that 6 hours of lecture!! So i'm just glad to see him there, he is my pillar of support!! =D Alright, then we drove to town in search of "101 plaza" to help his aunt fix her Casio watch!!! I had fun scouting for it and we got so excited when we finally see it staring at us with it's glassy reflection. After that, we drove to P.S to shop and went to the glass house to indulge in fish and co. Oh and i tried one of their new dish called Wrassa something (I can't remember cause i can't pronounce it properly!!) They wrapped the dory fillet with egg which i felt tasted a little odd.. Moreover, the menu says that there was Parmesan butter but i tasted none!!! =( Nonetheless, the fish is still tasty, though there's a lil fishy salty smell..Then we walked through the istana park..=)

Alright the whole event may seem boring to you all or maybe rather mundane!! But to me, i felt really happy.. Oh i forgotten to add that dearie bought "funshine" for me!!! The yellow care bear which brings me sunshine and joy, brightening my everyday life. Dearie.. thanks for that wonderful day!! I'm sure you enjoyed yourself too right?? We were laughing and just glad to have each other's company!! =)

argh.. The sleepy monster is chasing me right now!!! =( I better sleep soon or I'll fall asleep during lecture tmr!! Yes, it's a sunday but i'll be attending a 4 hour lecture from 9am- 1pm!! =( That means i would have to wake up latest at 7 and leave house at 7.30am!! I don't think i'll have breakfast or lunch!!! =( Probabaly gonna grab a bread to munch during lecture time!!! Haiz.. and because i've lessons tmr, i can't watch twlight with my brother's gf anf her siblings!! There was an extra tix!! So in the end, my second brother is going to watch it instead!! Nvm.. i'll watch it with dearie one of these days!!!

Alright, i'm turning in soon... The internet is an evil device that deteriorate your mind, body and soul.. so please do not stick to the computer till wee hours.. It's bad for your health!!! Nights!!
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Saturday, December 13, 2008