Friday, December 26, 2008

Random pix


Check out this iphone from China!!!

Doesn't it looks as good as the original one??


The inside is cardboard and a piece of heavy metal!!! And they use tape to secure the SIM card when u slot it in!!! China people are really good at coming out with fake goods!!! roarrrr.. Be carful when u go China next time!!!


My first drive with my daddy's volvo car!! Sure is easier to navigate than my mom's car!!






Some pretty pictures that dar dar took at East Coast Park!!! =) There's still alot that i haven't upload!!!


I particularly love this one!!!




The pretty log cake that my neighbour gave us!!!

An evil game that i advise all students who are serious about their studies or exams are approaching, to AVOID!!!!

hehe.. see how pretty i've grown!!! =x

On a strong windy and rainy day, my house dustbin could not hold any longer and commited suicide in the drain but luckily he is too fat and is left hanging there!!! =D
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Friday, December 26, 2008