Friday, December 26, 2008

All I want for Christmas is you....

13 days had passed!!! I kept reminding myself to blog but i just seem to delay and delay till it's pass christmas!!! =x Hiro Nakamura must have sped up time!!! =x Ooooppsss.. Sorry i'm currently watching Heroes!! hehe.. I'm only watching season 1 though my intention was to watch Gossip Girls season 2 but i got frustrated with the speed the video is streaming at!!! Anyway, I'll just blog about xmas!!!

Well, firstly i celebrated with my family by dining to pastafresca for lunch and the food there was excellent as always!!! Those of you who has not been to the restaurant, please do try... I guarantee that you will not regret it!!! The especially yummy dish that left me swaying was well, sad to say that I've forgotten the name of it, but it's some kind of yellow rice. I guess it's rice coated in egg yolk and of cause some other kind of herbs!!! It's heavenly to the taste buds!!! Loved every bit of it!!!

Yummy Pizza with home-baked crust, topped up with pepperoni, ham and onions. Best of alll, it's 0 calories!!! =D It's called "Pisa"
This was the yummy yellow rice i was talking about.. well, i don't have any photo edit program in this computer so it may seem a little dull in colour but it's bright yellow!! =)
My brother's salmon linguine!!! =D
Garlic bread topped with a thick layer of cheese!!!
Starters, it's basically salad, with thinly sliced raw swordfish!! Oh and in case you're wondering what the long looking thing is, it's the skin of an egg plant!!! =) Raw swordfish is yummy!!!


The restaurant!!! =)
My daddy is great at eating lamb chop!! It's clean to the bones!!!
My brother unglam moment!!
And my daddy's unglam moment!!
My brother giving the spastic face!! hehe..


Later, I met my other half for dinner!! I came up with an impromptu gift cause i haven't finish the actual gift!! So i just used wrote a note, bought chocolates and sprinkle lil hearts and added candles and tada!!! A sweet yet meaningful xmas gift; meaningful as in it can be eaten.. =x And of cos he was touched and happy!!! Gave me a hearty hug!! Oh and he did a very sweet thing which caught me by surprise yet leaving the tingling feeling in my heart!! He called me after the clock strike 12 and when i picked up the phone, all i heard was a song..

(...I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true oh
All I want for Christmas is you...)


Awwwww... That really touched my heart more than any present you could've given me!!! =D Right, then we went to the airport to feast at crystal jade shanghai restaurant.. Sorry dar, you had to eat 6/8 of the food that we've ordered cause i didn't have much appetite back then. I was down with stomach flu, i vomited all my Yong tau fu and had severe diarrhoea!! =*( I stubbornly suffered for 1 day before i decided to see the doctor!!! That night, i barely had any sleep, rushing to the toilet to do what i'm forced to do!! =( Right now, my diarrhoea had finally stopped but i'm down with sore throat and a slight fever!! =( What a christmas for me but nonetheless, i had fun this christmas!!! =D I forced dar to wear the xmas hat with me and walk through changi airport!! Haha.. many people thought we were some sales person or sort!!! Hilarious!!! Been eons since i did such childish and embarrassing yet courageous act!!! =/ Oh and boo i didn't manage to see get the small cute xmas hat that everyone in orchard seem to have on their head!!! =/

That's funshine!!! Bringing me joy everyday is see her smiling at me!!! A gift from my dar dar!! =)
At Discovery centre- we didn't go in!! was a drop by place as we were heading to Jurong point for shopping!!! =D
hehe...
wheeee...
Ginger bread man house!!!

Wheee... I was shopping for my pet food online and i came across Gingerbread man family!!! It's selling at $32 for all three!!! Oh and the website sells cheaper pet food!! (www.doggyfriend.com)


Oh and i lost 2kg since the day i fell ill!!! =D I know i'm not suppose to be rejoicing but i am.. hehe.. but i seriously have a poor appetite!!! I ate 3 spoons of plain porridge with egg for lunch and a bowl of soap with chicken for dinner!! =x and i'm really full now!!




»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Friday, December 26, 2008