Sunday, April 27, 2008
Woottsss.. I finally got my mommy's camera which holds lots of photos that i have taken during my biz trip!! But i shan't upload it today!! Instead, i would upload the photos that i have taken today!!! =D Today, i went for a photo shoot; to get a professional shoot for a memory of my bro graduation!!! Or its just a cycle in life!! You graduate, you take a family picture tgt!! =) I had one picture for myself too!!! =D But i think it isn;t that nice!! I mean the pose that he gave me was.. arghh.. wasn't as nice and it was really tiring!! i was neither sitting nor standing!! Plus i had to support my whole wt on heels!! rahh.. Oh and i concluded that being a model is nooo easy job!!! Its so tough to keep smiling.. omg!!

K picturesss....


Brotherly love!!!


My handsome brother; test shot!!!

This looks nice!!! My brother got serious eye bags!! =/

My bored bro peeping at my brother!! wahaha.. and i'm peeping at him!! =D

My handsome daddy; test shot too!! a lil blur though!! =x



Bored brother!!!

I do have my unglam moments too.. =x

Lovey dovey siblings forever!!! =D

The photography changed my bro's position cause he was too tall!!! =/

My own pic!!! Of cos the professional camera was better!! All the pics were taken by a normal digital camera!!! yup..




Tiring position!!!

My much loved family!!! =D

snap shot one!!

Our unglam momentsss... everyone look so funny!!! roarrrr..



Two cool people at the back!!! =D

brother and mommyyyy...

And i popped up and spoilt the formal picture!! =x
And it continues to get informal...

Its better now cos my bro threw his big coat over me!!! whaha..


okay.. im just doing nonsense!! Apparently the post didn't turn out as nice!! =*(

The raw beef slice!! =/ Though i do not like beef due to its smell and its s tough, the beef here is wootttss.. YUMMY!!!! =D

i don't think this picture requires any explanation!! =/

Step 1: fill the "salad veg" with all the ingredients that you want!!

Yes that's the way!!!


Step 2: Fold the "salad veg" as tightly as you can!!

Step 3: try to gobble the whole big piece into your mouth!! Apparently. my second bro failed cos he was too greedy (stuffed too many ingredients)

He finally did it!!! With the satisfaction look on his face!!! =D

wootsss.. i love the heart shape thingi.. =D

My daddy giving me the spastic look!! whaha..


i totally love their wallpapers!! See, every room is adorned in different wallpaper!!! =D

Apparently, my brother booked the whole stretch of table so we could have some privacy all to ourself!! *do you believe it*

Okay, as picture speaks a thousand words, i shan't go into lengthy explanation!! Anyway, ita a korean restaurant at east coast there!! Right beside waraku!! yup.. its not bad, considered the free flow of veggie and all!! whaha... but i do not deny that it is expensive!! When u dine in there, do order their beef!!! Oh dear, this is so sinful!! A non-beef eater is actually saying this!!! Roarr...

Back home, everyone switch on their computers and do the usual things!! =x We seriously need an unplug day!!!

Here's a glimpse of what guys do!! One word!! "GAMING" ROARRR.. they are playing this game called recarnation which very few people are playing!! I seriously do not see anything interesting about it!! It does not literally involves the player to build their own army and go for war!! Instead, you use numbers to bid for who knows what!! Roarr.. such a mathematical game which i will never understand!! whahaa.. CS or WOW is so much better!! At least to the viewer!!! muahaha...
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Sunday, April 27, 2008