Monday, April 28, 2008
Wheee... its Sunday today and its FAMILY DAY!!! Today, its really family day for me!!! =D My mommy decided to go for a swim today and we all really did wake up to swim!! This is amazing cause last time my mommy said that thrice and we still didn't make it to the pool!! whaha!!

Okay, its rather late alrdy!! So i will just *chop chop*!! Oh and my brother's friend (Daniel) joined us for swimming at Tanah Merah's Safra!! =D yup!! Then i went to sheng shiong market to buy vegetables and stuff for the week!! Oh man, sheng shion was sooo crowded!! I got kinda irritated using the trolley there!! I think i have said sorry around 10 times??!! Oh ya and the fishes there are really fresh, in that some of the fishes are still jumping!! OMG la.. i got so sad looking at them gasping for their last breath!! =*(

Right, then i went to my grandma's house and OMG!! The maid was bathing my grandma and so no one could open the door!! We waited for close to 20 mins!! i got so tired that i sat at the satircase and slept!! whaha.. K i think thats about it!!

Oh BEN'S AND JERRY FREE CON DAY THIS TUE!! 12PM -8PM!!! DON;T MISSED OUT THE OPPORTUNITY!!! =D

Oh and sminty has finally set up a 34/06 group!! whee... so happy!!! We can finally hold discussion on future meetings and upload photos and ponder on the JC times!!! =D Roarr.. i just love our class!!! Such bonded class!! =D Thanks to Alvin actually!! Our full time organiser!!! =D
taking about that, i had to apologise to so many ppl yesterday!!!
*Sorry Alvin for pang sehing you!!!
*Sorry Sminty for encouraging you to go for the outing but in the end i couldn't make it myself!! =/ i'm guilty okay!!!
*Sorry James for you know what the reason may be!!

Wootss!! prince just called me!! whaha.. I learnt alot of new words from prince which i am glad of!! See how lousy my vocab is!! Rahh... I hope he don;t think i'm dumb!! =x

Kk its kinda late alrdy and i have to report to work tml so here's some pictures!! I was determind to take pictures of the moment!!! =D


Who is that in the pool?? It's my big brother!! OMG its been eons since he swam and we are all surprised that he had agreed to join us!! Though he didn't swim much.. he was waddling in the pool!! hehe..

So he hopped in tot he Jacuzi (i dunno how to spell it & i'm lazy to google it now) A handsome pose there!! =D

Just chilling!!

And i hopped in, pulling my daddy to take pictures for us!! =D

Me and my bro is smart to occupy the shady part!!! =D


My brother and his friend Daniel!!!

Lazy pose!! whaha...

Omg i think me and my big brother looked like couples in this picture!!! =x

Now I finally found a stranger to help us capture a complete family photo!! My family and one of my cuz!!

Snap shot again!!! Now you can see my cousin!! whaha..

Finally uploaded all my pics!! Time to sleep!! Any typo and stuff will be corrected tml at work!! rahh.. I need to take bus myself tml!!! =*(

Night everyone!!! =)

»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Monday, April 28, 2008