Sunday, April 13, 2008
Wheee.. Went to meet sher, ty and jean at pp!! Then, i went to buy Harry's leash and his chew bone!! =D But too bad, the cute ah beng was not at work!! rahh.. hehe..

Alright, then we went to sher's house and bake brownies!! Well, its only me and sher, while the other two was slacking!! whaha.. Ooo and I was playing jean's psp!! wheee.. Now i feel like getting a psp but no money!! whaha.. now its my turn!! bleah...

And then we ate the brownie, bee hoon and tiramisu!! Oh dear!! That tiramisu was yummy to the max!! ooppsss.. got influenced by ty!! whaha.. Okay, this post is rather random and the sentence structure is kinda weird, cause its 1.47am and i'm feeling dead tired!!

Anyway, we were playing with sherlyn's web cam!! And.. we were camwhoring!! Woots!! We took like 200 plus photos in less than an hour!! whaha.. Will upload soon.. maybe i will upload a few now!! wheeee...





The 4 besties forever!! =D


Ting's superman ring looks huge here!! But then again, its huge!! haha..


hehhe.. sherlyn looks hilarious here!! =D


Yumm.. ting's finger is delicious!! haha..


I totally love this pic!!! Jean looks like Paul Twohill here!! whaha..




Hmmm.....


I can't take it!! Everytime i see jean, i can't stop laughing!! Muahaha...


Well, acting cute?? haha.. back to the young days!! Poor jean sulking cause she doesn't have long hair!! hehe..


The scary pic of me.. but ty looks scarier!! haha.. but in the next pic, nth beats sher's one!! scary to the max!!!



SCARY!!!! whahaha...


wheee....


Ty looks sadist pulling jean hair!! whaha...





awwwww... gf love!!! =)


What can i say!!! EVIL TY!! whaha..



Full body pic!! I look dumb with the mouse and the "mouse pad".. haha..




Don't ask me what fat was doing!! whaha...


i dunno how come we all decided to bend down??!!!


Sher acting cute, jean acting cool, me acting sexy, ty acting cute too.. hehe..



haha.. all acting cute!!!


What is ty doing???!! =D


=D


=)

okay, its like 2.39am.. i should sleep now!! I still got to go to work tml!! tts all... brb!!! =D










apparently, i cant stop uploading!! =x
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Sunday, April 13, 2008