Saturday, April 26, 2008
Part of me feels like blogging but part of me don't have the mood to blog!! But heck, I'm already blogging!!! Firstly, I am so saddd.. i'm suffering from a terrible diarrhoea (okay not that terrible). I had visited the toilet like it has some super luring powers!! =*( The funny thing is that i ate my dinner at 5pm yesterday, which is early and till now, i have only grabbed a simple egg sandwich. That is for my breakfast and lunch!! =x But.. the point is i have sooo much output when there is no input!! okay, what am i talking about!! =/

Anyway, headed down to DXO yesterday with calcy, claire, chin ghee, eh, calcy's friends: xiang rong? and kargay? *the first ? is referring to "i forgot your name" and the second ? is referring to "i don't know how to spell your name"* (P.S. Notice the 3 Cs in their name!! I was extra!! roarrr) Oh and kargay and xiang rong are our seniors from TJ!! my brother knows them in w way!! Xiang rong looks guai but kargay looks totally like an ah beng!! =x It makes me wonder how they could be best friends?? well, oposite attracts i guess!! Anyway, yeah, I paid 21 plus for crap la!! Only 3 free standard drinks or aishi beer =/ But Kargay didn't want to drink cause he was driving and so woottss that makes it 5 drinks for me!! =D k not too bad then!! I had 2 volka lime, 1 volka cranberry (not bad), 1 screwdriver and 1/3 aishi!! haha.. beer totally sucks!!

Oh ya and then we danced.. "danced"!! cause we didnt really dance!! The dance floor was way too empty!! Till 1am, the dance floor was still empty!! Furthermore, they blocked the stairway to the second level which is my fav!! Roarr.... But even when they block it, there were still lots of space on the first floor!! =x Crapness!! So we didn't perspire and the music was loud and all of us got dizzy!! Especially me!! i don't know whats wrong!! I got so dizzy hat i sat on the floor!! =x So i decided to sos my brother to send me home and not gonna join the rest to St james!! =x
Oh and kargay is evil!! He drove a lorry but he doesn't want to send us!! Roarrr.. he is afraid of losing his way!!

K some pix!! =D
Just before we decide where to go... the pic was blur cos calcy's fwen was a lil dizzy too!!!
Wheee... photos photos!! I can see the spore flyer!! I wish to ride on it someday!! =D Apparently, calcy will be hopping on it today!!! rahhhh...
Was so tired and dizzy after that, that i hugged my dearest harry and slept!! whaha.. *ps: he didn't complain*


Rahh.. the uploading speed is like turtle!! Im fallling asleep.. i slept at 4am and i woke up at 8am.. that's 4 hrs of sleep and later i'm off for a photo shoot?? Oh dear, i hope i look okay!! wheee.. and later i'm going to meet my JC fwens at Bugis!! =DD
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Saturday, April 26, 2008