Saturday, April 12, 2008
Its finally Saturday
I decided to take off today and enjoy my day
But it was accompanied with dark gloomy clouds
I was suppose to go Alvin's house at 11 pm but God decided to "wash his clothes" at the wrong time and it poured heavily!!

Remember what mommy always tells us when it rain?? Kids will ask their parents, "mom, why is it raining?" and mommy will either be lazy to explain the whole geographical process or simply do not know, so she will answer "God is washing his clothes or God is bathing or God is crying etc etc"

haha.. anyway, back to the alvin thing,
yeah, I'm so sorry alvin!! Part of me didn't feel like going cause when i woke up, my legs were sore and aching from dance!!! bahhh.. It's probably cause we went in late and we missed the stretching part, and directly hopped in the dance moves!!! =*(
The reason for being late was that the bus was EXTREMELYYYYY LATE!! We waited for like 30 minutes!!! Rahhh..

Okay, anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIE!!!! If there is any extra cake, i don't mind finishing it for you!!! =D

Anyway, yesterday, i met up with two of my seniors from Girl Guides!! First i saw Alicia at the bus stop!! She was on her way home after work at Haagen Dazz. later i saw Kai Li at another bus stop while we were on our way back!!!! Oh ya, Thx Calcy for your sweet present!! =D I will pass u your stuff when i see you the next time!! Hopefully i will remember!! hehe..

Oooo and i have finally settled my A level stuff!! I went down to Buona Vista alone!! And i;m so proud of myself!! Why?? Caused i managed to figure my way to the MOE w.o having to ask anyone and well, following the crowd? whaha.. =D And i'm glad there were only one person in the queue!! So i barely had to wait!! Yeah!! But sadly, my $706.20 just flew away from my wallet!! whaha.. Oh well.. tt's just the basic!! I haven't added in the tuition fees and stuff!! =x

wheeee... gonna go Sherlyn house later!! I get to eat free browniesss... hehe.. =D

But right now, i;m going to indulge in... not brownies but Harry potter!! The exciting battle btw Howards and he who must not be named!!!
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Saturday, April 12, 2008