Wednesday, April 09, 2008
It's 12.24am but I don't feel like sleeping!! Maybe i do but after I blog!! =D

As usual, I reported to work today
Opened the back and front doors
Switch on the aircons
Switch on the lights
Switch on the lamps
Switch on the music
Switch on the computer
Boil the water
Clean the glass doors
Settle down for admin work

well, that's basically what I do everyday
If i'm lucky, i get entertained by really nice customers
But if i;m unlucky, i get haunt by nasty customers
I'm still deciding when to quit
Reason being, i want to start embarking on my one man journey into old notes
yes, that is to retake my A levels
I know, i know... there are still relatives and friends persuading me not to retake and just concentrate on uni; ie if i can get into one!! My friend said it is easy to get into SIM but i'm really not sure and i feel that if i let go this chance of not retaking the A levels again, i feel that i have let myself down!!

I might not attain amazing results
I might end up wasting a large sum of money (sorry daddy)
I might waste a whole lot of precious time
I might go crazy when uni clashes with A levels
but all in all, i just want another chance!!!

I don't know if i will have the determination and commitment to pull through till the very day of examination but right now, i am planning on what to do to attain results.
I have registered with MOE as a private candidate but i have not paid!! It would not be advisable to request them to delete my name off the list right??

Sooo... kylin!!! there is no turning back!! Stop being in a dilemma on whether you are retaking or not!!! No more advice is going to shake me cause there's no turning back..
Repeating A levels!!! here i comeeee...
I don't think i have to be ashame of repeating A levels!!
Firstly, i'm not the only one..
Secondly, i don't care what people will think or say cause that's what i want to do!!
Thirdly, it's my life and my happiness.. not anyone but mine!! =D

Alright, enough about that!!
After work, i met up with ty and jean!! Sher was missing.. =*( not literally!!
Then, i bought my facial stuff while jean was looking for her heart shape egg cutter and stuff for her aiai!! hehe.. and ty was just being our loud speaker!! whaha..

haiz.. where's my Mr Prince on white horse!! It's high time you hop off the turtle and sit on a horse back!! Or should i say it's time Mr cupid do his job and stop slacking around!! hehe.. K i'm not desperate or what!! Just that when you happen to wake up everyday and start doing the same thing, you will get bored!!! I seriously need something or someone to spice up my life!!! or not i will be drowned in being emo!! haha..
Anyway, jean and lucas are both so sweet tgt!!! I hope you both will last!!! =D wheee.. time pass so fast!! I'm happy that my fatty friend is finally attached to a guy!!! =D Like really happy for her!! hehe.. I know you will be reading this and it's suppose to be read by you!!!
Alright, hope it will be a nice cloudy day for you tml..
Lil sunshine; blocked by clouds
No angry dark clouds
Have fun fatty.. and do tell me the number of failed splatted eggs.. =X

Hmmm..
I need to say something to someone; someone anonymous
Ever since i told you we could never be together
That you were not my type
That you were much older than me and you smoke
You decided that we should no longer be friends
We deleted all forms of contact possible, except for friendster and facebook
Lately, i decided to view your facebook and i saw that you have been adding new friends non-stop, girl friends i mean
It's not just one day, not just alternate days or fortnightly
But everyday, yes, every single day without fail??
What's wrong with you?
You said you knew alot of girl friends, and that you simply could get a gf anytime
So what are you doing now?
Though i'm not sure if i was the cause of it, but i feel kinda sad as a friend
I'm not jealous or anything
And i'm not saying that you were wrong
Nor am i saying that adding friends is a crime
But you just went a little overboard,
Don't you think??
Maybe you told me lies before about everything
Maybe you weren't the oh so good guy that you claim you were
Lies and lies...
it just will never end
I experienced the pain of it all
lies and nonsense
But no one can avoid it
cause that's just life!!
I am not naive anymore...
I wouldn't let anyone treat me like i am all so naive and innocent
So stop giving me all those crap and nonsense
Cause i had enough....

Oh ya, before i hop in to lala land, i just watched a video called "freshen up" by NTU undergrads..
My big brother's girlfriend is featured in it and of cos my brother appeared in a rather short clip of it..

I think the video was really great, caused i enjoyed watching it!! Great effort and teamwork i must say..

"people, please go watch these videos, and leave a comment. these are the fruits of the collective labors of all those poor sweat shop workers in the mml lab (no I'm just kidding) which includes yours truly.

and it concerns my grade. so PLEASE WATCH. LIKE PLEASE. LIKE I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER PLEASE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W9i8gR6Lqs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Vxyac-tGA&feature=related

must watch the second one! i'm in it!"

Directly quoted from elizabeth's blog!!! =D

Alright then.. I'm going to lala land... =D
Nothing beats sleeping!!! =)
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Wednesday, April 09, 2008