Tuesday, April 22, 2008
The china lady called me again!!! And everything seems so real!! I just need to give them my account number and everything settles!!! But.... Nth is free in this world!! I'm afraid of being cheated!!! =/

Everything seems real because of the way they talked to me!! And they even asked me to call a lawyer to verify everything before they can transfer the cash to me!! woottsss $4800!!! can it really be real??? If i have $4800, i can pay for all the tuitions that i will get soon!! =D and the A level's fee and i still have spare cash to pay for online stuff!!! =D Oh.. god can't be sooo nice to me!! Considering how unlucky i have been these few months; in the year 2008!!! Nothing good has happened to me!! =/

Oh my!! i saw a nice tube!! Shall i get it?? shall i not?? shall i?? Its $24 bucks!!! =( wooottsss..
I'm bored at workkk!! rahh.. now i do feel like studying!! I have visions of me studying but i have absolutely no motivation to start!! And i haven't found a good place to study!!! Is there no place in Singapore that i can study?? say an area filled with tables and chairs?? Nooo not the library, there's too many people and they hardly have space!! Macdonald's? Starbucks? nooo.. its too noisy there and too many hot people =D!! My house?? nah.. its too hot and i will start slacking!! okay, i'm answering my own question which i feel weird??

I'm hungry!! Oh dear, i'm indulging in luxury food almost everyday!! At whee hours, i indulge in brownies, ice cream, ice cream with baileys, chocolates, chips and what have you!!! =X Now i'm hungry!!! Oh talking about food, i made a fool out of myself while i was ordering my lunch today!! Food, fool, food, fool!! It rhymes!! whaha.. Anyway, ya i was messaging and thinking of stuff and when the person asked what i wanted, i got tongue-tied!! And i have no idea why!! Translated in english, i ordered fried bee hoon soup instead of fried fish bee hoon soup!! And she went "huh? we don't sell that" and everyone was staring at me!!! roarrr.. i was soo embarrased!! and while she answered me, i still can't think of my order!! =S

Alright, anyway, fatty wants me to join kickboxing with her!! =D of cos i want to join!! The price is kinda expensive but well i can lose wt!!!! =D Its 16 plus per session!!! And jason said Xin hui had joined!! Such coincidence!! haha.. But i have a major problem!! It clashes with my dance!! And idiot @%&*)^_)*_()@^#@%^& FAT, don't want to wait for me!!! So much for being my lovey dovey gf!!! roarrr.... and i was nice to stay up late (2.30am) to answer her questions and play the bye bye, hihi game!! whaha.. So i hardly had sleep!! I was suppose to wake up at 8.30am but apparently, my brothers were happily chatting away in the toilet at 7am plus and of cos i woke up!! After that, i couldn't sleep anymore!! Roar... but the good thing was, i was early for work!!!! I reached at 9.55am!!! wheee.. that's 5 mins OT!! muahaha jk!!

Oh dear, i have just heard a story from mr prince and it sounded so sad!! rahhh.. mr prince don't worry!! everything will turn out fine yeah!! =D But for now, just study hard and all the best for your exams!! =) score an A k or i won't talk to you!! =x

rahh.. i'm bored, i'm hungry, i'm sleepy............................................. I was wondering, if you have gastric, it means that there's too much secrete acid right.. so does drinking water helps? since it "neutralises" the acid, just like what we were taught in our chemistry classes!! whaha.. =s
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Tuesday, April 22, 2008