Thursday, April 24, 2008
Another day had passed and the lawyer called me again this morning!! arghh... its only $4,800 right~!! i can earn it back in say, 2 months?? =x yes i'm convinced that it is a scam cause they asked me to transfer $3,600 to the lawyer's account so that they can proceed to do their job in converting the air ticket to cash and then transfer to my account. They said it was just a deposit and that once everything is done, they will return me the money!!! Obviously i didnt have so much cash la!! Then the travel agency called and said that she could lend me $2000 as a deposit and the rest i pay, cause they know i'm currently a student. But woottsss.. If no one is around me to convince me that it is a scam, i would have fall into the trap. They are really good in the sense that the way they talk, like its so real. The way the lawyer talked and all. My my... they are getting better each time, which is rather scary!!! Whatever it is, there is no free lunch in the world!!! =D

Okay, anyway, i was so sick and tired of picking up their calls that i decided to divert my calls to my friend. In the end, neither the agency or the lawyer called but my daddy and uncle!! Of all days, they choose to call me on that particular day and time!! whaha.. So, it was diverted to some guy's phone as he is rather free that day!! And my daddy and uncle got a shocked when they heard a guy's voice!! When i called them back, i was laughing non stop!! It was so funny!! My daddy said when he heard the guy's voice, he almost fell off fro his chair!!! As for my uncle, this kinda things always amuse him and roarrr.. he announced it to the world!!! =/ But i;m alright with that!! I didn;t do anything wrong!!! =x As for the guy, i'm so sorry to shock you 2 times!! whaha..

Okay, i'm so sorry peeps, i think i'm getting a lil lengthy!! =x Anyway, so many things are happening at the same time for me!! lets list my schedule for the month.

25/04/08~
Dance at 7pm, might be going to st james or dxo after that *ps my friend is doing an interview on the response to having a men's night; asking if ladies would pay to go in. So if you would like to give your comments, do head down to at james from 11pm to around 1 pm i guess. It will be featured in the newpaper!! +D
26/04/08~
Photo shoot with family (bro's grad photo- it has been dragging for mths)
Meet up with sec sch fwen and we will head down to chinatown to get our belts and stuff
* timing is not confirmed*
27/04/08~
Meet up with my JC friends for a movie gathering!!! cause they got discount for it..=D
28/04/08~
I guess i'm free
29/04/08~
im free too
30/04/08~
Kickboxing trial lesson at 6.30 pm *anyone interested?? Its free trial and there's still available slot* tag me for more details!!! =D
01/05/08
.
.
.
15/05/08
E-trial test for my BBT at 5.15pm
.
.
.
22/05/08
BTT test at 2pm-2.50pm =x *wish me luck*

Alright, now that i see it, i'm not as busy as it thought i was!!! =x Anyway, I'm so happy!! Made a ssales today!! Though it's nothing big, just a minute amount of $30,000. Ooohh how i wish!! whaha.. it was just $84. I sold some decorative item, which is table matts!! haaha..

Anyway, am i influencial?? I think i am!! whaha... the words i used are often being mimic!! wait the way i word mimic does not have an ed at the back right?? Though i'm not sure if anyone will answer me!! So i shall just google it later!! hehe.. I love googling stuff!! Ya, my aunt and uncle always mimic my "soooo evilll" and others mimic "roarrr","bahhh", "rahhh"... okay!! what am i talking about!! I feel like i'm an animal!!! =x

Boring!!! I have finally completed my closing stock assignment which was a major headache!! It was so confusing that i log off msn, facebook, blog, mp3, what ever that would have disturbed me!!! whaha.. =D wooottss.. I'm feeling tired now!! yawnnn... i have been sleeping late these few days and always waking up at whee hours (3am plus) and i can't sleep after that!!! I'm suffering from major insomia!! Gonna get serious eye bag but not as bad as simin's!!! =s

Boreddd... I forgotten what i wanted to blog...
*This is a song... lalalala elmo song!!!!
lalalala lalala elmo songggggg!!! *
ROARRR.. k i shall go and comment on fcbk photos!! =D

Oh ya talking about fcbk, they added a new feature!! A chat box!!! Soo cool in a way but it gets dizzy when u use it with msn!! =/ Anyway, with that feature, my long lost friend talked to me and tell me that he is attached and all.. but hmm... it's not written on fcbk or anything and his fcbk profile still shows that he keeps adding new girl friends... like everyday!!! if you all rem, that one i was talking about last time??!! Dots la.. don't have to tell me if u are attached man!!! So what?? I won't regret or say anything!! Its so weird that the gf can swallow everything down and didn't bother that he was adding new female fwens everyday!! Come on, which girl can????!@!!! And he called that "MATURE R/S"??? OKAY WHATEVER TO YOU!!! muahaha...
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Thursday, April 24, 2008