Monday, March 17, 2008
wheee... I'm feeling happy today!!!
Firstly, I have groomed all my babies!! That is Harry and 3 rabbits!! haha.. I enjoyed digging my rabbit's ear!! =x
Right now i'm so exhausted!! woootsss..

Next, my mommy won the court case!!! Yeah!!! I'm so happy for her, cause we felt that the customer was way too much le.. Complaining about nothing just to get a discount for her product!! In the end, we gain in the sense that there was no refund for the deposit!! ($500) =D Plus we can resell the product!! =) yeah!!
Well done mommy!!!

Oh and I bought a whole lot of DVD while I was in Jarkata!! It's dirt cheap!! One disc for 80cents!! oh my!! Where can you get such a wonderful deal!! K here's the movies that I had bought...

1. AUGUST RUSH
2. STEP UP 2
3. STOMP THE YARD 2
4. ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS
5. DREAM GIRLS
6. RED ROAD
7. WATER HORSE
8. LE GRAND CHEF
9. 10,000 BC
10. PISTOL WHIPPED
11. MUSIC & LYRICS
12. HITMAN
13. GOSSIP GIRLS EP 1-13
14. COFFE PRINCE, FULL SERIES
15. THE LEGEND, SECOND PART
16. LOVE STRATEGY, FULL SERIES

I think that's about it!! haha.. I can loan it to u at one buck per piece if you want!! muahaha!! Im quite satisfied that I managed to smuggle all in!! =x

Right, tomorrow I will be leaving for China!!! The temperature there is currently 18 degree Celsius!! It doesn't sound cold at all but hmmm.. my mommy said it will be freezing if the wind blows through!! brrrr.... Oh and I have to remember to buy souvenirs for so many people!!! =/ Hope i could find something satisfactory for each and everyone!! haha..

Oh dear!! I suddenly felt like there was nothing to blog!!?? hmm.. maybe i shall go and apply for the respective university!! I have to settle this before I leave!! Currently, my essays are being checked by Elizabeth!! My brother's gf.. =D Her English is superb!! =)
But, i don't think i can wait le!! Rahh.. Hopefully she will be free to chekc it by tonight..=)

Speaking of university, Thx to all that stood by me when I was down and out!! Shall give credits to these people via testimonials!! I have an urge to write testimonials now.. haha..

K, bye bye everyone!! bb Singapore!! I will miss everyone!! =D
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Monday, March 17, 2008