Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I'm finally back from my bix trip and much has since happened!! One that i cannot escape is my A level results!!! I didn't do well as expected by everyone, though i'm disappointed, i know there's no way that i could turn back time. Haiz.. Everyone around me seem to be getting good grades and deciding which university they should go and what course they should apply for. I'm happy for them but nonetheless, i know i'm not the only one who scored really badly!! I regretted not studying real hard, probably i took the A levels for granted or probably i just needed more time, or probably i was just under too much pressure and stress. Whatever the case is, its over.. the common consoling words i get,

"Don't sit back, sort it out. Don't let the disappointment take hold of you, take the bull by the horns and move onto your next option."

I agree but what is my next option? I have a friend who plans to go poly to take her diploma and then at the same time retakie her A levels again.. As for me, i wanted to go SIM and apply for a biz course and at the same time, i will retake my A levels. But many people says its stupid and its difficult, and that i should just focus on one. Either retake, or get into a private Uni.. Another choice would be to go overseas to study!! My uncle, auntie and friends encourage me to do that cause overseas isn't all that bad. Furthermore, i can stay over at my uncle's relative place, which i currently occupied by Indonesian-chinese.. That would be perth.. and i also have a cousin flying off to UK to study.. hmmm.. But thats not the point.. The point is, can i cope?? I would have to study and work at the same time, probably i would work during the summer holidays.. sounds fun but i would be really lonely during the first few months and i'm not sure if i could cope and handle my emotional stress. haiz.. i'm confused. maybe i shouldn't retake my A level cause a degree is a degree after all, its just a passport to the woring world.. What really matters is your ability to do interview and your experience right... rahh.. I'm confused and am at a lost!! =*( but I'm surprised that my Literature i got B!!! =) cause the whole of 2 years in JC, i have never pass in major exams!! =x Thx alot Philip!!!! =)

Well, its too late to regret and there's really nothing i could do to change my results, thx for all those who gave me advice and supported me and of cos not looking down on me!! =) Well, i have often gone through failures so i can cope with this... As Kelvin says, "Life is short, be happy".. who knows i might be dead tml??

http://myrp2.myrp.sg/sites/opi/AdvancedStandingInfo/FAQ.html
http://www.college-degree-directory.com/results2.php?PC=&sub=business&qual=bachelor&ct=campus&submit=Search...
These webbie is for me to see and for u to ignore.. haha..
............................................................................

Right, apart from that, i learnt alot during my biz trip with my mommy aka boss. I get to see what the real working world is like, I get to experience what a buyer's night is, everyone there is a boss!!! How amazing can that be.. haha. I feel like a small fry though. So i can to meet people from lebanon, japan, france, italy, indonesia, philippine.. you name it i seen it!!

While i was in KL, i went to well, visit exhibitions and oohoo, i get to wear the tag which says
"Teo Kai Lin
Warden Furnishing
Singapore
International Buyer"
That's cool!!! I feel i'm of a different status as compared to mere visitors, its a great feeling cause i'm young and when i walk alone, people give me the "wow she's so young look" haha.. And the people there are really nice!! =)
In the morn, I went to eat my breakfast at the bejaya times square hotel and the waiter was really of top grade service. he was a nepalese and yeah, he was friendly and go the extra mile. He helps us refill our apple juice and offered to take another cup of tea for me cause he probably noticed my tea went cold already.. haha.. Then he also get us a glass of water w/o us asking!! =) The next day, he was waiting for us at the entrance and got us a table.. How nice..=)

Right, there's so much to say but i shall be random and summarise it.
After Malaysia, i flew to jakarta by Airasia, a budget airline!! It's really budget!! haha.. It's free seating, and hence, We have to squeeze our way through the entrance to be the first few and we have to walk like few km to and up the stairs to the aircraft!! haha.. By the time i got on the airplane, i was exhausted and started panting!! How i miss SQ flight!! The comfort seat, the blanket and pillow provided, the mini tv screen, the food etc etc.. haha..

Anyway, if you are in jakarta, always look for "Blue Bird" cab cause its the safest as compared to the rest!! if you are richer and felt that you pocket is too heavy, you could try the "Silver Bird" which is a limo cab!! =) Alright, in jakarta, the exhibiton wasn't as grandeur and the place was quiet, as compared to the one in KL!! Oh and the things there are really cheap!! i bought a skinny jeans, few tops, a slipper and a wedge shoe!!! =)

Blog again later... work!!
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Tuesday, March 11, 2008