Sunday, March 16, 2008
I could finally squeeze out some time to blog!!! =)
Lets first list out what I have done and what i have yet to do. (for my own personal record)

Done
1. Crafting out 3 essays for nus, ntu and smu application
2. Deciding my future path
3. Consolidation of the stock file for the 2001 stock take
4. Ordered pet food
5. bank in my salary =D
6. Cleared the fish tank, which I spotted lava swimming inside!!! =x

Not Done
1. Report the lost of my IC
2. Take a passport size photo
3. Groom and bath my Harry
4. Bring my Harry to the vet for vaccination and he is limping again!! =*(
5. Cut my hair
6. Visit the dentist
7. Pack my luggage
8. Read finish my friend's Harry Potter book =x

Alright, that's all that i could think of right now!!
Where should I begin??
I conclude that this post will be smudge with randomness.

Lets start with the con't of my biz trip in KL and Jarkata!!



Hehe.. a photo with the icy sign "2008 MIFF"

A glimpse of the crowd!! Guys wear big suits, girls wear... whatever that is comfortable!! haha..

The performance!! It was not bad la... haha..
Though it was an eye open for me to be able to join in the buyer's night, I was drop dead bored!!! I was counting down and the food was served at turtle speed!! =/ I was bored because firstly, i was a small fry!! No name card= no status=no point talking to me!! haha.. People go there to bridge connections and possibly a deal could be made!! Anyway, in the end, we didn't finish the full course meal as I told my mommy I was bored!! haha.. So we went off with another 2 guys as they stayed in the same hotel!! yup...

The hotel that we stayed, Bejaya times square!! hehe.. I had fun with the "butt cleaner" !! Anyway, we stayed in a deluxe, though we paid for the suite one!! Reason, the room smelt of smoke!!! rahhh... However,my mommy and me felt that the deluxe one was nicer!!

hehe.. I don't think this pix needs explanation!! =D


The "Blue bird" taxi i was talking about!!! yup.. look for that symbol yeah!! =D

A glimpse into the hotel room!! My mom is seen slacking at the sofa couch!! haha..
The mini living room!! =)
Our bed!! Apparently, we haven't packed it!!! wootss... so messy!!!
hehe.. the brochure i saw, it depicts a thomas bed frame!! Strictly for kids!! awww.. so cute.. Thomas is one of my fav childhood show!! =)
Real life thomas!!! The KL's Monorail track..

ZOOMM!!! Here comes Thomas reality brother!! haha..
The view from Novotelle hotel in Jarkata!!
My breakfast!!
hee.. It makes my day!! =D and P.S. My mommy was the one who did it!! i took away the nose though!! haha.. It looks weird with it!!!
hehe... camwhoring with myself while waiting for my mommy to come back from her meeting with her suppliers!!! =/
hehe.. I was enjoying the double image with the mirror!!!
=D

Okay since I am uploading photos now, i shall upload some random photos too... =)
This is cute!! It's "J.LO", a donut outlet and the cup says,
"Donut's best friend
To eat donut properly, we need some
liquids to wash it down. Research
has shown that coffee is the
best companion followed
by milk and lemonade.
well then, the choice
is still yours!
www.jlodonuts.com"



The pretty car I saw parking outside my workplace!!

Isn't this an adorable picture!!! Harry mingled with the colourful flowers!!! =)

My handsome harry!!! One and only!!! =)

My beloved family!! haha.. they are watching some channel 8 show!! My big bro being studious at the computer table!!! Studying for his standard chartered exam!!! haha.. Gd luck bro!!! =)
Camwhoring again!!! muahaha.. I look I look okay in this pix!! only thing is that I'm on the bed!! =x


me and my second bro, looking spastic!! haha.. OMG look at our eye bags!!! =*(
Mr harry is camera shy!!!
I totally love this picture!!! =D
awwww....
The huge hershey's sherlyn gave me ages ago!! Which i found it stranded at a corner!! First thing tt i checked is the expiry date!! "011008" PHEWWW... =)
The CJ 7 doll i saw at mini toons!!! been looking for it.. BUT!! The dolls at mini toons look absolutely weird and they aren't cute at all!!! haha..

My maid at work!! Preparing nasi lemak for us!! YUM!!! My maid cooks great food!!! =)

Yawn... after all the photo upload, i feel exhausted... guess i will blog again tml.. cya!! Nights!!
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Sunday, March 16, 2008