Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Zoom.. Its morning and i'm back at work again!! yes and waiting for my lunch.. yup.. Alright, i went to da bao lunch.. Its the usual chai fun!! haha.. why the usual? Cause its the nicest, and the cheapest!! I remembered trying the chicken rice and it wasn't fully cooked!! You can taste the iron kind of metal taste!! Yucks.. So i paid 3 bucks for chicken rice.. i mean literally chicken rice, cause i ate the rice only.. not even the cucumber, which was hell bitter!! Right, then i tried the pork chop rice which was 3.50.. it was not bad, but way too oily for me.. I felt like i was gulping down spoon full of oil!!! =x Next, i tried the ban mian there.. it was the worst i have ever eaten!! the noodles was not chewy at all, the anchovies were not crispy and it tastes weird, the vegetables were not fresh (there's yellow stain all over it), the egg yolk tasted like rubber!! All in all, it sucks.. It landed me in the toilet for 2 whole days!! Thanks alot!! So i'm sticking to chai fun!! The service is excellent too, friendly and nice to talk to..=) though both of them looked like an ah beng!!! =x the people here are really nice..=)

Right, enough about food.. Oh dear, i think i look terrible.. haven't been eating and sleeping well!! =*( i need to pamper myself with some mask..=) and ahhh.. i'm having a headache.. i can't decide what to make.. im spoilt for choice!!! =*(

Alright, the boss, aka my mommy is staring at me.. haha.. so long..
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Tuesday, February 12, 2008