Friday, February 29, 2008
wow.. my stat count has reached to 208!! Thats amazing for a blog like mine!! =p
Thx to all the loyal readers especially Gerald and James!! The most kpo ones.. who even bothered to figure put the tiny lil words!! hehe.. I know you will read this too.. Thx for your concern ya!! =)

Next, theres a change of plans!! I will be going to Malaysia on the 5 of March then to Jarkata and i'll be back to Spore on the 10!!! =) After that i wil have a few days rest and flying to china on the 16 i think!! hehe.. till 27!!!
However, there may be another change of plan again.. cause apprently, today's court case didn't go well and so it dragged to the 6 of March.. so might have to cancel the trip or smth!!! =*(

Wheee.. today my aunties and uncles came to my house and woottss.. they helped me finish one box of cheesetart!!! hehe.. yeah.. and they said it was not bad!! =)

Alright, i have finally register for my BTT!! However, i paid only 16.70 and not 27.40 which my other friends paid for!! Hmm.. Mr thomas said that i only paid for the BTT and not for the e-trial test!! Rahh.. I think i need at least one e-trial test!! wheee... I can't wait to read the book!! Seems interesting BUT i don't have it!! Rahh instead i have some TYS book which is equally interesting.. hehe..

hmmm.. bro needs to use the com!! Rahhh...
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Friday, February 29, 2008