Friday, February 22, 2008
Something is wrong with me these few days!!!
Not getting enough sleep
Arriving late at work
Feeling so reckless
Poor appetite with a "bonus" of diarrhoea and vomiting
Mind is constantly thinking of stupid things
and
i almost died today!!! =*(

I don't know what i was doing or thinking!!
Though i saw the cars and buses coming quite close, i still jay walked!!
Then, beep... the bus farted and the car farted too.. haha..
With hands pointing at me, eyes staring at me, mouth cursing me with speech of frustration!!!
Then, i got sandwiched in between cars.. looking cool and steady!! haha..
but now i understand why people cant move away when they see the car approaching them!!Its not because their legs get jelly or that they are scared!!! Its the LOUD horn that makes me jump and land in a state of shock!!!But phew.. luckily the bus slowed down!! Or not.. bye bye!! haha..

..........................................................

Right, i finally watched kungfu dunk with my beloved gf!! =) We watched it at tm at 9.50pm!! The cinema was only 1/5 packed!!
The movie, i would say its average..though, jay was really cute in the movie!! =) And the "tofu song is in my head!! Anyone with the possession of this song, do send me ya!!! =)
During the movie, i didn't have peace at all!! I was freezing and my throat seem to be tickled by a thousand small feathers!!! So you can imagine what i looked like in the cinema!! Both hands cuddling the jacket, my right hand holding the lozenges, popping it every moment the one i my mouth melted, and my body tilted to fat cos her body fats are able to warm me up!!! =x
Don't kill me!!! hehe..

Oh and fat i'm sorry i took 3/4 of "his" jacket!! I was freezing cold inside!!! Even after the movie, i was still freezing for a good 30 mins i think!! But evil gf didnt want to lend me the jacket!! WHY?? Cause she was smelling it every other minute!!! Roarrrr...

Right, after that, we missed the last bus and last train!! So we looked like 2 poor souls stranded at tm!! And we seem to project the naughty girls image.. Luckily no bad guys approach us!! Phew...

........................................................

Haiz.. i'm tired of my life!! I need something to spice up my life.. I'm not referring to guys here!! I'm referring to lil parties, lil gatherings, lil get away party and lil surprises!! Basically, i miss my days at school!!
The times we gossip
the times we cuddle tgt
the naughty things we do
the moment of confessions with each other
the complaints
ooohooo so many things that i miss!!! but i think among all the school days, the best was my secondary sch days.. most memorable!!
*I miss our constant detention!! How we piss teachers off!! I remember our record was one lesson!! She was a newbie and we made her cry and she resigned!!! muahah.. I forgotten her name though!!!
*I miss how we rape each other
*I miss our lovable form teahcer ms wahidah, her sexy, high-pitch voice and the chinese new year decoration which we always win!!! =)
*I miss the food, the canteen, classroom!!!
*I miss the friends especially!!!
*I miss doing science experiment
*I miss all the fun that only a girl's school has!!

...............................................................

*As for JC life, it's as memorable too.. I love my class to many bits!! Super united and the people are exceptionally nice..=)
*But i don't like some of the teachers.. they tend to look down on me!! =*( I know i'm the worst student.. you don't have to show me the attitute right!!!
*Nonetheless, i miss being an ogl, miss the many activities and i miss the uniform!! =)

...............................................................

Alright, these few days so many new people added me on msn!! Though its a good thing cos they do entertain me at some point!! But.. Its realli tiring to entertain all at once!! I get so exhausted and giddy!! You must be thinking im a flirt?? nah.. Im just bored and making new friends is no harm right?? But this one guy that added me is 32?? OMG.. i feel young!!! whaha..

Oh ya and my junior talked to me yst!! =) This cute junior of mine that looks like my uncle!! haha.. he asked me bout bgr stuff and i cant imagine he like this girl.. I think i remembered how she looked like, but somehow i think i got the wrong person!! =x hehe.. Anyway, its been great chatting with lil ones!! haha..

Somehow i think when u give someone a status, they tend to be there for u when u need them and that they wouldn't be the ONS kind of friends!! I have got a daddy, a didi, few kor kor and 2 uncles!! OMG i feel like some child in need of love and care!! haha.. anyway, back to my point, these few people are friends that i can talk to even after i have lost contact with them for a good one year!! i don't know how to explain.. but giving someone a status seem to bridge a connection.. Its weird but true!! =)

..............................................................

time to work!! =x
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Friday, February 22, 2008