Friday, February 29, 2008
So much to blog but so lil time and my brain isn't functioning anymore, due to a severe lack of sleeeppp!!!

Right, today's a happy day for me!!!
Firstly, I made a sale today!! wheee... So lucky!!
I sold a sofa set + 2 armchairs + a sideboard w 6drws + a coffee table!! Total would be $3,800!! wheee... That really made my day!! But it was a stressed out day for me!!
I still can't imagine how i can handle it!!!


Situation
*
Trying to convince my customer to buy, keep counting the price, giving discount, bargaining
*At the same time, my aunt who was at the warehouse, kept calling me through the walkie talkie!! she said"Kai lin Kai lin.. harlow are you there??" Then asked me to call the other stuff, Thomas and uncle william and roarr... I was like a super woman, juggling all at one go!!
*And there were more than one customer!! =*(
*Just when all the customer is gone, i finally had some time to continue eating my lunch!! But just when i was about to deliver the spoon full of food into my mouth, "Kai lin Kai lin.. " My aunt called me to do something again!! Roar... and when it's done, when i wanted to eat again, a customer came in!!! Rahhh...

Anyway, yup what a hectic day!! woootsss.. Oh and there were so many furnitures to touch up that i worked OT till 9.15pm; w/o dinner!! Well, its with dinner if you consider kaya toast as one!! haha.. And im so sorry fat and ty!! Couldn't meet up with u guys AGAIN!!! I can't help it!! Its work!! rahhh... So sorry gfs!! Don't break up with me ah!! sniff.. Oh and so sorry i couldn't pick up your call cause i was at the warehouse.. and you called 20 times.. awww.. so touched!! hehe.. We will meet up soon ya!! Sorry you couldn't come my house too cause my grandma and grandpa came from Indo again!! yupz..
Oh and fat, i just read your message when i was on the way to work cause i woke up late sooo.. i didn't bring any stuff for gym!!! Rahh.. you always ask me so last minute!!!

Now, for some sad news
*I haven't gone to the police station to report my lost of IC

*I haven't register for driving, cos i haven't gotten my passport from my mommy and apparently she is busy preparing herself for a court case!! wootsss.. sound serious wor!!! I have never been attend a court and i think it will be interesting cos when i watch "lao po da ren" It seems so!! hehe.. Hopefully one day i will be able to attend a court case, not as the criminal of cos, but as the audience!! haha..

*Now that i'm working, my parents said that i have to pay my own handphone bill and stuff!! Roarr.. it sucks cause last month was the highest bill comparatively!! It was $87 dollars..=*( And yes, i am going to pay it myself cause i'm guilty of it too.. yup.. After i work, my money seem to flow away from my purse like water!!!
The moment i draw out $50, i used it away so quickly!! Rahh.. and i have no idea what i spent it on!! I remembered just last sat, i draw out $50 and now its gone!! =*( Oh and i realised the high expenses on food and transport!! heart aching!!! =*( Right now i'm trying to save on food and so, eat the cheap ones and the same ones!!! haha.. Unless someone is treating me!! =)

*Its 5 more days away and i will be MIA for a whole month!!crrryyy.. I'm going on a business trip with my mommy to visit the furniture exhibition!! I'm going to travel to Malaysia, Indonesia and China!! yup.. You commented that i'm lucky?? well, not exactly cause i have to be my mom's secretary for the day!! What do i do?? Collect receipts to claim from the company, collect name cards as evidence that we have been there and stuff!! Basically, waking up early and not having enough sleep, walking for hours w/o rest and there is no fix time for daily meals!! How sad!! Plus i need to eat fast.. those who know me will understand my misery!! Cause i'm a super slow eater who chews a thousand times before i swallow!! So when i eat fast, i can indigestion and my whole body system tend to breakdown a lil!! haha.. So all the best for me!! =*(
Oh and i'm leaving on the 5 of March and am coming back on the 27 of March!! Till then, miss me peeps!!! =) That would mean no facebook, no blogging, no MSN, NO INTERNET!!! rahhh.. lets see how i survive!! =p
Oh plus i doubt i will be present to collect my A level results which im so glad of it!!! haha.. Cause seriously i know that i will score really terrible!! Its the only major exam that i have less than 20% confidence!!! =*(

Peculiar news
* The radio reported that a guy from korea, has his laptop burned, literally burned with flames!! Cause he place his laptop on his pillow and there was no vatilation and BOOM!!! So peeps no using your laptop ont he bed!! And not on your "lap" though its called a laptop!! haha.. cause you may get cancer due to the radiation or something!! haha..

*The radio also talked about why people have god brother and god sister and god father and what have you!! haha.. he said its usually because you can't have the person as your stead and so you give him/her that status!! I a way you dont want to lose conatct with that person but it will also be a good way for u to get close to that person!! hehe.. I have never thought about it!!! But such relationship can merely be just brotherly and sisterly love!! So who knows!!

Important NEWS!!!


Terrorist on the loose~~~ Anyone who sees him pls conatct the police at 999!!! muahha.. Apparently, he escaped from the prison when he was given a toilet break!!! Rahh.. escaping from Singapore prison is no joke!! Beware!!! He is last seen in black and is a limping man!!!
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Friday, February 29, 2008