Tuesday, February 26, 2008
So many things to blog today but I don't know how and where to start!!
hmm.. this morning when i was just about to leave my home for work, my bro gf called and said her mom needed to use the washroom cause she had a tummy ache!! I think it weird cause no one would want to walk all the way uphill to my house when there's toilets at cold storage, which are really clean!! But anyhow they came!! yup..

Later, i took bus 55 to work and it didn't stop at the destined bus stop even though someone pressed the bell!!! Reason?? We didn't get off the seat a few secs before the bus is going to turn in the bus stop!! Roarr... the 2 guys and me got so pissed off!!! I mean harlow!!! Whats the bell for??? Its SBS 9808, a lady driver with short hair, taken at 10am!! roarrr... So, at the next bus stop, we pressed the bell 3 times!! whaha..

Okay, enough about my life.. Nth interesting actually!!

Now lets blog about some interesting stuff that i heard from the radio!! =)
Wine
*Rumour has it that keeping your wine for years will make it tastier???
Ans is noooo.. it depends on the environment and the temperature!!
If you store it in your storeroom, it will probably not taste better but worst!!! haha..
So basically, store your wine in a small glass door cardboard or sort, rather than a wine rack, as it is less exposed to the elements!! Avoid placing it in direct light, as this will over time cause the wine to age more quickly and lose its flavour!! It will be more prone to molding!!
Conclusion: store your wine at a temperature below 12C and above 5C!! yup..

Married couples
*It's not easy to sustain a marriage, its totally different from dating!! You have to accommodate your husband's family and your husband!! The bad habits are often shown when one stays tgt!!
A friend of mine told me that he stayed with his long term gf.. Reason is to test if he could actually stay tgt w/o quarrellings!! i think its a pretty good idea.. This applies to couples who are in a serious r/s, who are intending to get married and not those who are fooling around with love!!! Seriously, its different!!!

Okay, anyway, the DJ said in Japan, there is a high divorce rate not right after marriage but after one reach retirement age!! Reason being, with such high standard of living, it is impossible to rely on just one parent to sustain the whole family!! So, everyday, the married couples probably just meet each other for 2hrs, which they will hardly communicate and pooofff.. they are off to bed!! Until retirement age, when they have nothing to do and starts taking notice of their partners, did they start realizing their bad habits and wonder how they could stay on tgt for such a long time!! It's funny and it's stupid that one divorce after you are so old but well..
Conclusion: COMMUNICATION IS VERYYYY EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!

I got an aunt who is married to well, my uncle? haha.. yup, sometimes i envy them cause they are really different from the usual married couple i see!! They really are quite loving!! My uncle comes and pick her up after work EVERYDAY w/o fail unless urgent matters!! And they still joke like lil kids!! Just today, my uncle was boasting that he look handsome and hot last time and is the target for all girls.. then my aunt was like really?? Are you sure!! i better go ask your ccolleague.. appaprently, my aunt once work in a company which my uncle had just resign!! haha.. Right, so they went on and on like little school kids!!

Rahhh.. i wish i could marry to someone like him!! =) See how much i admire my uncle!! hehe.. He is really nice!! And my aunt too.. Through my aunt, i get to hear many life stories which makes me wiser everyday!! BRG stuff?? Advice always given from my kpo aunties and uncles and my family members!! =)

Haiz.. everyone around me seems to be attached!!! My close friend, my juniors, my seniors, my brothers!!! Rahhh.. But not me!!! Mr cupid seems to be shooting additional arrows this time round!! But boohooo.. Mr cupid didn't aim on me!! But its okay!! =)

Trust
K, the DJ talked about trust too!! Saying that trust is something that is difficult to build and takes a looonngg time to achieve!! But once achieved, it can be destroyed easily!! Even one minute mistake can destroy years of trust between each other!!!
I'm someone who takes a pretty long time before i fully trust someone!!! But if you gain my trust and abuse it!! That's it!! I will never trust that person again forever!! Unless exceptional x1000 case!!
Right, and she said, parents should try to trust their children and if they accuse them wrongly, it is a must to apologise!! Yes, you would say OBVIOUSLY!! But when it comes to you, it aren't as easy as u have imagined it to be!! Especially for guys who has a big ego!! haha.. But as a parent, as a dad, i think he should put down his ego and face to apologise!! It is only then would the kid understand and follow his parent's footsteps!! =)

haiz.. sorry seems to be a hard word for certain people!! But to others, it may seem to be an everyday word that results in a lack of sincerity!!
Well.. as the song goes..

"Its too late to apologise!!
Its tooooo lateee..."

.........................................

Enough of the DJ, now we switch the channel to the newspaper!! muahaha.. i feel so intellectual today!! =p I started reading the papers again, after like 2 mths or so!!! Reason being, my big brother and my uncle asked me to do something intellectual and not waste my time on facebook and msn!! And also not to waste the subscription of the papers!! =)

K nth much on the news today, i'm only interested in peculiar news, gossips and basically those that concern me and catch my attention!!!

Road Congestion
The editorial said that Road congestion are on the rise again!!! It never end and will never end!! It says that people are taking advantage of company vans and lorries as they could escape from pretol tax, coe and what have you!! haha.. So they plan to implement similar policies as cars!!! that's great in a way!!! =) well, though it doesn't concern me!!
K switch!! it also says that there have been an increase in the number of accidents that involves young adults!! They love risks and challenges!! I totally agree!! Just recently, i was at esplanade at wee hours and i saw teenagers racing with each other!! Its pretty obvious cause of the sound, which makes me excited somehow!! =x They were going round and round that road!! And each car carried another passengers!!! scary... though its cool!!! =x
Conclusion: Put on your seat belt!! Its not stupid.. it may save you!! haha.. though i'm not doing what i preach cause i hate wearing seat belts!!! rahhh... I feel so tied up when i do!!!

Okay.. after typing so much.. i feel kinda exhausted!!! happy reading!, whoever is reading and do drop me a comment!! wheeeee...
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Tuesday, February 26, 2008