Sunday, February 24, 2008
Its been 2 days since i went online and within these 2 days, so many things happened to me!! So many unexpected things happened all at one go!!! Though it spiced up my boring everyday routine life, it got me so exhausted!!!

On friday, i went to DXO with my besties cos its ladies night!! It was exceptionally crowded last night, compared to the other days that we went!! Yup.. Anyway, we were there for a short while only!! Cause ty and sher had to go home early to study!! Poor lil things!! Luckily i still have fat to accompany me!! Right, me and fat drank only 5 glasses but we were super giddy after that!! I think we drank too fast!! Fat drank 5 glasses of gin tonic while i drank 5 glasses of burbon ribena.. burbon ribena sounds weird but its actually quite nice!!! =) I must say its much better than burbon coke!! Why not vodka? cause they didnt serve it!! Roarrrr.. how sad la!!!

Right, after that, we took a cab to send sher and ty back, and we decided to go to the beach to chill out.. Since we were both emo-ing and feeling down.. we each bought a bottle of vodka!! fat drank blackcurrent while i drank apple!!! =) Then we sat at the beach and talk, whine, drink!! I was playing with my bottle and it broke into pieces!! Just like... But i felt guilty!! Sorry mr sweeper!!! =*(

We wanted to catch the sunrise but in the end fat wanted to go home cause her phone went flat and mine was near flat too!! So no sunrise for me AGAIN!!! nvm.. i will watch it someday!! Patience!!! So i slept at 5 plus and woke up at 9am!! i had 4 hrs of sleep!!!
I think i'm a super light sleeper cause my alarm was suppose to ring at 10.30am!! But, someone msg me at 8.45 plus and i woke up to reply and could no longer sleep!!! =*(
I went to work, looking like a zombie!! And pufff i slept on the desk!! =x
K that's the event for friday!! Oh i forgotten to add that i was suppose to meet calcy too, but oschool wasn't open!! And so we decided to meet today!! And again history repeated!!! Another thing is that fat and ty made me wait at city hall for 1 and a half hr!!! roarrrr... How evil can they be!!!

On sat, after work, i was suppose to meet fatty bomb bomb cause she was sad, but in the end i met some other friends to watch movie!! i went to watched 'L change the world' hmmm.. it was a disappointment, my expectation was much higher!! =*( maybe because kira was no longer the lead!! haha.. But nonetheless, L was still as cute as ever!! =)
Oh ya, while i was at marina, my ex saw me!! haha.. It was so coincidence thought he didn't say hi to me directly!! But later, after the show, he said he was around my area!! So i u-turn back and walked to the playground to chill!! Its been eons since i last saw him.. yup.. Nice chatting to him though!! After that, i went home and snored like a pig.. then went to work looking like a zombie again!!! haha...

Alright, i remembered i have lots to blog but currently i feel too tired to blog!!! Roarrr...
Oh ya!!! My parents are angry that i came home so late while they were not around!! So i guess im gonna get a curfew soon!!! =*( Next, they will blast at me about my phone bill and lastly, my results!!! I'm so not looking forward!!! =*(

hmmm... I just got a stat count a few days back and now the figure is 90 plus!!! hmmm... i thought no one reads my blog!!! Oh dear!!! But blog are meant to be read right?? haha..

Can we bring yesterday back around??
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Sunday, February 24, 2008