Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Alright.. its been eons since i last blogged!! haiz.. My blog engine hasn't started, probably due to the tight schedule I'm currently in!! Work work and work, leaving a tiny itsy bitsy time to spend with my friends and all.. =*(

Well, time flies and CNY is over, but what lies ahead is dreading me.. =( It's none other than the A level result!!! There's no news on it, no idea when its out but all i know is that i'm not looking forward for it!! Everyone is saying that i will do well, even though i have said a thousand million times that i will do badly!! Everyone thinks i will repeat history again and get amazing grades, or be some top student!! But i got to say that all of you really set your hopes too high!!! Setting your hopes to high, means that the disappointment level will be greater!! =( I'm really dreading it!! People say get over it and life would be better, but i rather not..

Seriously, i know i will do badly and let my parents down, especially my daddy who always pin high hopes on me.. my brothers, my tutor... haiz.. I dread the day i will receive my results, the happy faces on all my friend's face, but not mine? I will probably get my results and fly off the school w/o turning around!! =*( After that, life will be hell for me.. tears will flow like tap water, with dark evil clouds above my head.. Consoling words? No thanks.. It makes me feel worst somehow.. i will probably just drown myself in my room for days!! =*(

K enough of that, switching the channel, im happy that i received quite a handful of ang bao this year.. Extra one from my boss and the delivery man!! =) not too bad..=) and i am glad i have a huge family, especially on CNY!! =p
Apart from that, i had fun playing mahjong but i lost 6 bucks.. it seems like a lot of money but when i ask my friend about it, he lost like $600 plus.. that's crazy!! Its like 4 times my Ang Bao money!! I feel heart ache for him la!! Yup, and this year's cny seems rather dull, i didn't eat much of the cookies this year!! It's probably me!! I'm having a really lousy appetite these few days.. Skipping breakfast as usual, skipping dinner, eating bread for lunch!! I just don't have appetite!! =*( It's a good thing though.. I can lose weight and hit the target of being below 45kg!! =)

Right, moving on, this year's cny, my aunt organised a bbq as my cousin's birthday falls on the third day of new year!! Well, as usual i didn't have any appetite, plus the food was terrible!! =x Aunts were complaining that they each paid 50 bucks and brought food over!! They all felt that she was making use of them.. well, of the money!! I guess its true.. The chicken wing that they prepared were like tasteless and they claimed that they marinated it.. hmmm.. but the choc cake was yummy.. Its from four leaf!! =)

Hmmm... V day is like in 3 days time and something terrible happened!! My oven is spoilt!! =*( there goes all the plan i had in mind!! well, i would probably do something that is non bake then!! Hopefully it turns out right!! Though i can't guarantee cause i haven't touch the kitchen for like 2 years!!! well, anyway i can't wait for v day!! Cause i finally found my mr right to celebrate it with me!!! He is really cute.. just like a lil boy!! I'm in love!! =) V day, it will probably be one that i wouldn't forget!! well, hopefully!! =x And oh, i hope i get to leave work by 5pm!! I pray!!!

Just chat with some of my long lost friends and oohoo.. it was great!! nothing beats that!! =) miss them.. hehe.. getting a treat to dry ban mian!! =x well, my friend said it was nice but i haven't seen it being sold anywhere?? yupz.. talking about treating, i still owe my friends ice cream treat!! hehe.. promise i will give!!! =)

While spring cleaning, i found my harry's birth cert (sort of) and i realised that he is 9 years old now.. not the assumption of 7 years old!! =*( He is old already.. It's no wonder he starts to limp and starts to feel sad these days!! =*( I hope those calcium and joint supplements will perk him up to a happy boy again!! =) k its kind of random!! =x Oh and i haven't register for driving!!! I will and i must.. soon!!! =x

Alright, i'm feeling rather sleepy now and its gonna be a long day tomorrow!!! Hmm.. i guess my blog engine had started, judging by the amount of crap that i have written.. But sadly, my blog is dead!! No one is reading it!! Sniff.. but its okay!! Its my blog and my life!! =)
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Tuesday, February 12, 2008