Sunday, January 27, 2008
wheee... nothing much had happened on thurs!! =*( Just plain working and my uncle treated me to hokkien mee for dinner wor!! =) hehe..

Alright, everything happened on the wonderful friday..=)
After work, i had to meet my JC friends to celebrate Chin Ghee's 19 birthday!!! =)I was the last one to reach there..So i guess i missed out most of the fun!!! =*(
Anyway, many thx to Dan for accompanying me to there.. cos as you know.. sometimes i'm really blur and i dunno where im walking to!!! =x I walked from furniture mall to esplanade. It's pretty near actually but the walkway was really dark and scary.. haha..

Alright, later we went to DXO and my sec sch fwen jean and ty went too!! Many thx!! I miss you both wor... Though i keep hopping around.. sry!!! Alright, i had fun at DXO but in the mist of it, i felt really giddy!! =*( sniff... giddy and sleepy, with diarrhoea is no joke!!! hhaa.. But well, i survived it well till 3 plus.. =)
Sw
The next day, i accompanied my aunt to john little sale and spent $100.80!!! sniff.. Now im officially bankrupt!!! Cos my mom delayed my pay for 1 mth, going to 2 now!! haiz..

K after that, i went to Nanyang Poly!! A nice place i must say!! Alright, then while waiting for my cousin to finish his swimming lesson, my uncle thought me some skills to play pool!!! =) Now im better than before!!! hehe.. Callenge anyone?? =x

After that, we went to eat good food at Terminal 3, hmm.. the terminal is soso i guess, nice la but too empty!! haha.. yupz.. went to eat Earle Swensen.. the salad buffet is yummy and its onli $11 plus.. yum!! Eating that makes me really full already!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! hehe...

Right, then i went to help out in the temple to spring clean the area!! =) Many things happened!! bleah and im always the one getting bullied!!! =*(
Firstly, my uncle tease me about someone and i bet its going to be forever!! Roar...
Next, i mopped the floor and Uncle Robert didn't trust my skills can!!! =*( He mopped the floor again!!!! roarr...
K then, my aunt was looking at the clothes i bought and she chanced upon my short shorts and some other tops and went like.. "haiyoh, girls ah nowadays!!! Wear clothes full of gaps.." haha.. and everyone was staring at me.. sniff!! It was okay la!! haha.. Then the others went "Must handle your daughter properly and stuff, say teenagers now are getting rebellious and all, and they went on about bottoms that are able to see the butt line!! haha.."
m lazy to type the rest.. hehe... Cos its 1.57am.. yawnz.. and i have to work tml!!! =*(

Oh ya, i have to pray for sean that it wouldn't rain tml or that the sky aren't gonna be cloudy cos he is going to watch the sunrise!!! hehe... he waited thrice and it didnt succeed!! haha.. Luckily i only went once!! Though it also didn't succeed!! =*( I wannnttt to watch the sunrise!!!! =*( Sunset too.. hehe... and shooting stars!! =x

K, and wheee... im looking forward to meeting everyone again!!! Sec sch fwens, mainly My 3 besties... muacks.. hehe.. and my JC fwens.. =) and ah dan too.. =x and my family and cousins and i dunno.. whaha...

k, time is ticking.. now its 2.03am... Good night peeps!!! =p
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Sunday, January 27, 2008