Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bumper car!!! I absolutely love it!!! hehe.. =) Played it tons of times!!


me and my brother!!! =)
Me and my cousin!! I forgotten what we were looking at.. probably some fast roller coaster!! =x ooohoo whose that guy looking at our direction?? hheeh..
me being zi lian!!! bleah..

Welcoming 2008.. with pretty fireworks!! But it takes a long time to upload the video.. I will upload it asap!!! =)

My cousin Ya san, me and m bro on the slow monorial at genting.. =)
hehe.. On the ferris wheel.. =p

My retarded brother was bored with the ride that he acted scared.. hehe..
Donuts.. my love!!!! =p


See the crowd after the 2008 countdown!! Its crazy.. and the vehicle hardly have any space to move!! keke..

Me at genting.. hehe. think the bike is cool..=)
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Sunday, January 27, 2008