Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Alright, im back after eons.. finally decided to blog again!!!
WOW.. its been weeks and alot has happened on my life!! =) mostly good ones..

oh dear i dunno where to start!! So i think i shall just summarise!!!

Firstly, i think i have been working too much that i have gone crazy already!! sniff.. Getting to hyper, especially at night!! hehe.. Maybe its the job im in.. I did everything from admin to account to reparing the furniture to moving furniture to cleaning the showroom to salesgirl!! haha.. so everyday after work, i will be dead tired already!! =*(

And i realised one bad thing about working is that i ate almost the same thing everyday!!! Im so sick of it!!! =*( This led to me having a poor appetite and i think im losing weight already!! haha..

Its funny cos when its lunch and dinner i have no appetite at all.. so i eat little!! But at night, i get hungry and thus i was unable to sleep!!! sniff!!!

Okay next, Im hooked onto internet shopping!!! oohooo.. But the sad thing is that my UOB card cannot send transfer cash to other bank accounts but only UOB!!! sniff..Haiz but these few days i keep spending money!!! Money seems to be dropping out of my wallet!!! =*(

1) Dentist: $125
2) Online shopping: $45
3) Real shopping: $41
4) ezy lnk: $ 15
5) My brothers present: $21
6) BBQ + fwens presents + cab + clubbing money i owe calcy: $49
7) Others.. I dun wanna know!!! haha..
So the total here is.. $296
Roarrr... im broke now.. =*( and i havent gotten my salary!!!

okay, moving on, hmmm someone new popped up my life!!! =) =) he is realli funny and nice and sweet and all la!! roarr.. i think i like him!!! =x But well, its too early to say.. But because of him, my hp bill is going to burst le!! =*( But at least theres something to spice up my life!!! hehe...

haiz.. my mind is suddenly in a blank mood.. hehe.. right now i just feeling like meeting friends to chill out!!! =)
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Wednesday, January 23, 2008