Thursday, December 06, 2007
Well... today was my first day at work!!! You ask me where?? whaha... My mom's office!! Selling furniture..=) Sooo.. If u want to get new furniture.. ahem.. call me yeah!!! =)

First day of work was alright i guess... At first i stoned and became a furniture myself but later i had some admin work to do!! Though it was repetitive and my eyes almost popped out with numbers, at least i had something to do..=)

Haiz.. Doing admin work just makes me feel fat and unhealthy!!! I really, seriously need to go to the gym soon or swim or something!!! Some sporty stuff will just make my day!!! So that's about it i guess..

Oh wait.. my working hours is like 10am- 8pm and it's a 6 day work!!! =( sniffss... but the pay is 5 an hr, plus commission.. =) Not that bad even thought i sweared not to work below 7 bucks.. =p

K now something happened today that really pissed me off for a long time!!! Shan't say the name out!!

1. I forgotten to pay my school fees so i can't get my testimonial
2. I lost all my contacts so i thought the person who msg me was from the admin office
3. I asked when is the last day i could collect my testimonial and if she received the cheque
4. the person called me and she was freaking rude i tell you..
5. I was still in the blur and shocked state and she said....
6. KAI LIN, SORT OUT YOUR LIFE
7. Like what the hell!!! Until i put down the phone did i realised that she was not the admin person but someone else...
8. so i replied.. " I'm sorry i thought u were the admin person.. Thx anyway..
9. She didn't reply me back!!!
10. That made me pissed the whole day cause she said she hated rude ppl and she's going against what she preached!!
11. She says she's not bias but her true colour totally shows...
12. Im sooo wrong about u and u are the worst FT i ever had in my life, when i actually thought u were the best...
13. Thx alot!!!!

Phew.... all pen down.. i feel so much better... alright looking forward to the bbq tml.. hopefully it doesnt rain.. =) And hopefully i can get off from work early...

Oh fat want go gym this thurs?? my off day... =)

Ciaoz..
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Thursday, December 06, 2007