Saturday, December 15, 2007
Today was a boring day at work!!! So few customers today.. sniff!!! A bad day.. maybe cause it was raining.. haha.. I served only 3 customers!! And said something wrongly!! Luckily Uncle William came in time!!! Phew....

Anyway, yup and dinner was a crazy one!!! Wanted to order from a restaurant in Plaza but it was closed.. wanted to eat at ah seng but it was also closed!!! Plus it was raining so heavily and i was starving.. In the end, uncle william had to go to golden mile to buy...
That's not the end!!! I wanted to eat the Jap food but but it was closed.. sobs.. In the end i ate chicken rice!!! It was great but i was having a sore throat!!! Crrryyy... hopefully my sore throat wouldn't be so bad tml!!! Prayyy... =p

After work, was suppose to go out with uncle william and ronald but uncle william was so afraid cause i needed to ask my daddy in case he fetch me. Uncle william was afraid my daddy think otherwise!! It was so funny... But anyhow in the end i didn't go!!!

Haiz.. partly because i felt weird going and also my feet hurts!! The stupid shoe is giving me a thousand blisters!!! I used 9 plasters in total but it still hurts.. maybe i need to wear stockings or sort!! I thought the shoe would be comfortable so i bought for everyday use la.. But now... I totally regret!!!! haiz...

Alright, guess what i'm doing... haha.. I'm watching a tamil show!!! Its really funny la... Talking about a man disgusted as a woman... Super hilarious!!!

oohhh, and uncle william said i look so like my mom, which i don;t think so leh!!! Though other staff said so too... whaha...

I'm so random today!!! K going to sleep le!!! Nitez.. =)
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Saturday, December 15, 2007