Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Taggy reply

To jean:
So sorry... you know how tight my time is!!! sniff.. see la.. now i can't even go dance with u all!!! roar... and pity a sick person!! hehe.. hey next time we go mac eat and see kel k!!! whaha.. im sure he misses u!!! =x oh and we must call ty and sher so i can have a good laugh!!!! wahahah.. can't wait!!!! hehehe...

To Katrina:
Not sure if u will pop by my blog again but thx!!! I love the shoes too but i haven't got the chance to wear it yet.. plus my other shoe is giving me hell blisters!!! sniff!!! So how are you!!! Time to find work LAZY BUM!! hehe.. only then i will stop calling you a lazy bum!!! =x
Anyway, by curiousity, are you still treating people??!!??

To Christine:
Harlow!!! Similarly, not sure if u will drop by my blog again but how are you?? Working too?? if so at where?? haha.. and i will pop by your blog soon!!! Take care and eat more!!! Oh are u going to the coming chalet??

To Adeline:
harlow bong!!! Im fine.. wait im not fine!! haha.. im sick!!! Sniff.. well, im working now at my mom's shop and thought its tiring, i feel so much better then studying!!! =x
How are you?? What are u up to now??

K thats all... ciaoz.. Korean food here i come!!! =x



»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Wednesday, December 19, 2007