Saturday, December 15, 2007
oooo i forgot to add...

These few days have been my lucky day.. in a way.. CAUSE suddenly my old friends are contacting me!!! =)

First was the kickboxing instructor jason and later was dionne phua and later again Katrina... ooo for dionne, its been ages la!! K i have a memory loss so i should just type it down...

Jason
*Happily married
*Still a kickboxing instructor
*Still giving free trial
* Asked me to join the classes which is $18 per lesson; for students

Dionne
*Studying at raffles design institute; media
*Already got her driving license last year!! Jealous!!!!
* Her Jack Russel remains as naughty!! haha..
*Stopped clubbing
*Still attached
*Stopped contacting sec sch fwens as she is busy... that explains her MIA.. haha..

Katrina
*Still a lazy bum
*Still as funny
*Still loves to tease me
*Still the lovable katrina.. =)
*Miss you!!!

Added.. Sean
*Message me today!!! But only replied once..
*I'm still angry with him but he just don't realised!!! haiz...

K sleepyyyy....
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Saturday, December 15, 2007