Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Monday, i went SHOPPING!!! wheee.. It was suppose to be my off day but mom took it.. well.. It's still an off day, at least, i benefit from it!!! Though in the morn, i had to accompany my mom to send the HP laserjet printer to the service centre at alexendra road there!! Super far!!!

k anyway, i bought a pretty shoe for like $50 dollars!!! well, rounded off!! It was having a 20% discount!! hehe.. Shall upload the photo later!! =) Wanted to buy another 2 pairs of shoes but one doesn't have my size and the other doesn't have QC!! SAdddd.. But anyhow i want to get the North star shoe.. the one with flowers, for everyday use.. should be much more comfortable than my other shoes!! =0

Speaking of money, i had spent 100 plus rebonding my hair, when i'm suppose to just cut my hair which may amount to only 15 bucks.. Reason being, my mom went to perm her hair which takes a considerable amount of time so she just asked me to rebond my hair at the same time. After all, my hair is soooo... nicely put, not in shape!! whaha... But now i look like a toot la!!! Such flat hair and fringe!!! Roarrr.... I can't wait to wash my hair!! Thousands of worms are growing in it!! eeewww k thats's disgusting!! =p

Right, and today, the whole day was running errants with my mom.. after that i was left alone LOCKED in the office!! =*( sniff.. and the lights were 90% off... It was so scary that i didn't dare to go to the washroom!! haiz... and i was scaring myself with those wild imagination.. =x Luckily there's work and MSN to divert my attention!!!

Hmm.. time passes so quickly and there's still so much i haven't done.. Here's my checklist!!

1. Haven't gone to Gym
2. Haven't gone to city plaza to shop
3. Haven't take my testimonial from school
4. Haven't return my teacher's book
5. Haven't sign up for driving lessons
6. Haven't gotten cash from my dad to pay for my Pet food and for tuition!!
7. Haven't swam though it kept raining
8. Haven't found my IC
9. Haven't take out my literature texts from my school bag.. whaha..
10. Haven't bath my Harry
11. Haven't clean my fish tank
12. Haven't got my ZEN working
13. Haven't taken the Harry Potter book from my friend
14. Haven't gone out with my besties
15. Haven't bought my ear ring hooks
16. Haven't gone to the dentist for check up
17. Haven't told my friends how much I LOVE THEM... awwwwwww.. =)
..... okay the list could just go on as my neurons continue to connect.. haha..

hmm.. i guess thats about it.. This entry is kinda long but i like... =x
K shall upload the pic soon...

Oh and this is for someone to read...
You are so mean to me today!!!
Roarr... how can u be so heartless, so unfeeling, so emotionless, so ruthless so.. run out of vocab for the time being!! =x
Ya... you are so mean la.. Broke my heart into a thousand pieces can!! hmp.. I shan't be so nice to you le!! Waste my effort!!!
Bleah...

K..................................

Meanwhile, for all those who read this... TaKe Care!!! =)
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Tuesday, December 11, 2007