Monday, December 31, 2007
It has been a crazy week for me last week!!! Been out from morning till late at night everyday!!! Thanks to my tiresome working hours!!! =*(

Alright... Its gonna be 2008 soon...wish the year for me ahead would be a pleasant one!! I realised that everything has changed but good friends never change!!! =) Alright i shall just summarise my activities for the past week!!! =)

Mon: Work and then went to meet jean and ty to look for presents!!! After that we went to the ooohooo forgot the name again!! is it scruffy muffy? Okay its a pub near east coast mac.. yup.. went to chill out with them plus jean sis's friends.. Its okay la... we had fun and all!! =) Oh and we met sherlyn's mom, jelly and ginger and her maid!!! =) Her mom said she had no one to celebrate xmas with!! sniff... sounded so sad!! keke... Wonder if i will be like her when i'm old..=x I hope not!! But at least theres ginger and jelly!!! Okay above all, the best thing that she said was... "Kai lin, you grew thinner!!!" oohooo.. and followed by daggers from jean's eyes!! hehe..

Reached home at 2am... slept at 4am.. woke up at 8.30 am..=(

Tue: Work and then ate dinner with my family.. wanted to eat megumi near my house... we called and reserved but apparently they didn't... so we couldnt wait anymore and tsk went over to he next door to eat pasta fiesta!!! It was yummy!!! Their carbonara was good... =p and the service is super excellent!!! Highly recommended for you all to go!!! =)

Reached home at 10 pm... slept at 2am.. woke up at 8.30am..

Wed: Work and then went to bugis with my brother to look for presents!!! i didnt managed to find anything but bought myself a mushroom pounch which cheers me up everyday!! =)

Reached home at 11pm...slept at 2am.. woke up at 8.30am...

Thurs: Work and went home for dinner with grandparents etc.. =) Today at work i was playing around with google earth!! haha.. I spotted my house and my aunt house!! well.. the main purpose was to look for the fastest route home from work!!! =x.. It took us hours!! I guess women really can't read map!!! =x

Fri: MY OFFDAY!!! went out with my besties!! fantastic four!! whaha.. we finally could meet up as a whole!!! Alright then we xchanged gift and went to clark quay's mind cafe to play board game!! The ugly dolls game was really fun!!! haha.. then we went to DXO... its ladies night.. free entry and free drink!!! whee...

Sat: Work and then went to meet my friend to get from him the harry potter book!!! My day was perfectly fine and cherry untillll... sniff.. I took an mrt all the way to newton and waited for bus 171 to go his house.. i waited for 20 mins and then the bus was so packed that i could not enter!!! So i called my fwen to drive down to newton food centre to pass to me!!! I waited for asnother 20 mins till he came!! My mood was at the frustrated level already!!! k nvm then i took the book and followed him to buy some food and just that... No form of greeting or anything and im left alone again to walk the lonely dark road back to the mrt station to get home...
Haiz... I guess he is no longer the same person i once knew.. everything had changed and i guess im just not used to it yet!!! well... oh welll.. i'll get used to it soon.. maybe i will just return him the book and thats that!!! I'll probably say bye then.. Cause he doesn't even seem interested in talking to me.. And we have serious time clash.. everytime i talked to him, he is busy!!! well..... i don;t know if its an excuse or what but if it is you could have just said it in my face rather then me trying to get back... mayeb it all lies on me... i took you for granted ou last time and now though i miss those times and the old you, i know its impossible to go back.. All the best to you then...

Alright, that was what made my fluff clouds a stormy dark one.. nvm.. life goes on!!!

K customer is here.. off..
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Monday, December 31, 2007