Monday, December 03, 2007

Im back...

Alright, it has been ages since i last blogged!!! oooohooo how time flies!!!
A level over
Looking forward to prom
Work...
Nothing beats the smell of FREEDOM!!! =0

Anyway, met up with my bestie fwens.. Jean aka fatty aka LUCY and TY!! short of sherlyn though..=(
Thx for accompanying me to buy my prom dress..=0
i'll steal some photos from jean blog to upload... Oh and a sad thing!!! My cammy is spoilt!!! So sad la!!! But thats okay.. I can use my bro one.. though its not as gd!! =(

Right.. Yesterday i went to Wang Lee Hom concert.. me and my bro were late for an hr!! We were lost with 6 other people!!! Its so stupid la!!! All of us thought stadium cove was the floating stage but its not!!! Its a stage at kallang there!!! WTH!! we walked a whole 30 mins from marina, reaching to nicole highway la!!!

Plus the lousy security guard only said walk there!!! But luckily there's someone who drives.. so we got a free ride!! not so bad!! =0 And luckily the concert ended at 10 plus.. There's too much to say!!! whaha.. I shall just cut short and say, overall the concert was alright but i had to stand for a whole 2 hrs..=( Its not bad, lee hom is really funny.. haha.. =)
Will upload pic soon!!! yup...

oh and have i mentioned that me and my bro went in to the ferris wheel construction site?? haha.. we are the first!!! wheeee...

Now.. Going to library to meet jean and ty and they are coming to my house to make some bao!!!! =)

That's about it....=p
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Monday, December 03, 2007