Wednesday, December 12, 2007
I'm back from work!!! so tired!! I feel fat again!! But when i weigh myself, SURPRISINGLY, i lost weight!!! =) haha..

Today, my mom held a meeting again and revised the price system!!! It's so much clearer and so much better now.. haha.. now i'm ready to code the price!! =0 Yupz...

Oh today, i travelled to many places with my mommy again!!! haha.. we went to buy ribbons and baskets and flowers and stuff!!! We went to the wholesale centre so it's really cheap!!! =) well, cheaper than elsewhere ba!!! And i went to arab street too.. Saw all the pretty beads.. haiz.. feel like making necklace le!!! =p

Anyway, my mom's going off to Indonesia tml.. which means i have to take bus to the workplace!! =( I guess i have to take to Bedok and take 25!!! Hope i don't get lost!! =x hehe.. and hope i could wake up!! My mom have been my alarm clock all these while!! I have no idea why i'm such a lazy bum these days!! Roarrr...

Haiz.. tml i shall try and get my shoes from bedok.. hehe.. I hope they have stock!!! whee..

hmmm.. suddenly im speechless.. haha.. will continue when i think of other stuff!!! =x
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Wednesday, December 12, 2007