Saturday, December 08, 2007
I'll start by a harlow!!!!

Today's work was alright i guess.. I did some admin work and later was being brief through the furniture product and stuff... Interesting!!!

Good thing about admin is that i can kinda slack a little by doing it and chatting on MSN and listening to JAY..

However, later i was held back at work and couldn't go to a BBQ!!! Sniff... but anyhow i had no idea how to get there from my workplace!!! =x
Hope the bbq was fun!!! =) Though i didn't go... =(

Alright, later i had pizza for dinner!!! ooohooo.. =)
Took away from the pizza hut restaurant near my house and oh man!! The guy was hot.. well.. cute i guess!! He's soo nice and friendly!! He's a malay though...

Arghhh i must have been lack of some love!!! This added with my addiction to the true love's kiss song, made me wonder...... WHERE IS MY PRINCE HIDING!!!! =*(
Stop playing hide and seek with me eh!!! whaha.. k i think im mad!!!

Overall, everything went well with seanie and fat to entertain me via MSN!!! =) Thx a million peeps!!! =)

But, later i kinda had a small argument with my bro!! I don't know if he's picking on me or is it my fault!! We always argue over trivial issues such as road direction and password.. well the list goes on!!! The password thing was like...
everyone told me to look for it under the router (don't know how to spell), but i see no figures staring at me.. though theres a piece of paper at the right hand corner but the numbers are sooo small that it just turned me off!!! Maybe its my fault that i didn't thoroughly look through it and figure the number myself or simply i can't be bothered with it cause anyhow i had work to do already!! Having said that.. He thinks that i don't do things responsibly and don't take things seriously.. well maybe i am the type of person!! =( I don't know.. Time will tell i guess...

Later, i was reenacting a situation about the wang lee hom concert incident and my bro said it was difficult to understand what i was trying to say!! And oh man.. i actually mix English and chinese tgt.. though its not wrong in Singapore, it's just not professional!!! K i'll improve on my speech!! =) K lesson learnt, i will move on with life... yup..

Arguments are bound to happen and yes we learn from them...
1. I finally realised i'm the kind of rebel person if u provoke me in the wrong way!!
2. The more you want to teach me right, the more i rebel and argue back and things turn ugly!!
3. The more you look down on me, the more i produce excellent results!! It is only when ppl look down on me, will i then be able to exceed my capability and achieve results!! =)

So there you have, A simple description of me.. whaha...

Alright, i still have work tml!! Got to sleep now.. its 2.29am

Oh wait i haven't finish saying all...

haiz.. you are sooo cutteee and funny and nice!!! You just make my day sometimes but... I know you aren't the exact type i am looking for.. If only you had an additional factor minus the other factor, things may seem better...
till then.... i still think you are cute... though you keep bullying me!!!

okay i shall end now.. 2.32am..
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Saturday, December 08, 2007