Friday, December 14, 2007
Feeling sleepy and having a bad sore throat.. I have a feeling its gonna turn me to a voiceless creature again!!! sniff...

I wanted to watch golden compass online but my eyes and brains are not functioning well!! haha.. I have no idea why!!! So i only managed to watch part 1.. haha..

Anyway, today i didn't do anything!!! =( No customers for me to serve and no admin to do!! So i was just chatting with brother William.. haha.. Hopefully theres more customers tml and hopefully i won't lose my voice!! I seriously need to drink honey!!! sniffs...
Oh and today i chatted with brother Ronald on the phone!! haha.. A staff that had already quit.. ya loh.. He's really quite nice to talk to but still feel kind weird talking to him!! haha.. Luckily both of them are friendly!! makes time pass faster!! wheee....

Alright, anyway, i got the shoe i wanted but when i wore it. OMG i got like 6 blisters everywhere!!! So i kinda regretted!! Sniff.. Maybe cos its new and have not seasoned!! But anyhow, i taped the sides.. hopefully i would have any blister tml... sniff..

Update of next weeks plan!!!
1. Mon: Take testimonial from school
2. Tue: Off day.. go out with besties
3. Wed: Work at KB
4. Thurs: Work at KB
5. Fri: Off day- help out at a child care centre
6. Sat: Work at Plaza
7. Sun: Work at Plaza

Alright.. thats about it!!! ooohooo.. and on the 24 dec i still need to work i think... Its x mas eve la!! sniff.. hopefully i can take off day but brother William said theres free buffet at plaza.. oohoo.. Yummy food!!! =)

K taking about food, haiz.. my lucky brother who is working at S'pore Tourism Board, has a D & D today at where??? AT GOODWOOD PARK!!!! Gosh.. and he only needs to pay $5.. ROARRRRR... where can u find such a good deal!!! Anyway their theme is heroic characters.. haha.. my brother acts as one of the 3 musketeers.. Can't wait to see the photos..=p

I'm feeling sleepy le... gosh.. think thats it ba.. i still need to give Harry a bath tml!!!

Nitez...
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Friday, December 14, 2007