Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Been some time since i last blogged
Been raining the pass few days
Been sick for the past 2 days
Been feeling tired and worn out the past few weeks
Been glad that i had taken my testimonial and bath my harry!! =)


K i shall stop with the "been" summary!! haha..

Speaking of the rainy season, something disgust me so much la.. It was raining and i was waiting for a bus at the bus stop and OMG!!! I saw a moving long slim thing on my shoe!!! ITS AN EARTHWORM!!!
My shoe is those type with tini holes on top which that lil thing could have gone it!!! OHMYGOD.. just thinking of it make me shiver!!! My hair stand la at the point of time!!! eeee...

Yup and today, i was late for work..
cos smarty me felt asleep int he bus.. haha.. When i woke up i was still kind of blur and so the bus drove further till hougang.. haha.. hilarious!!! =p

Hmm.. yesterday, my uncle and aunt treat me to eat CRABBY at ANG MO KIO there!!! Its yummy!!! And the price is equally yummy!!! I like their soup... OH man the best i have ever tested la!!! yum.. but the cream crab wasn;t
as nice and the bun were all quite cold le.. so can't compare with no sign board on this!! haha..

As for today, my cousin is going to treat me to Korean food for dinner at le meridian opposite PS!! haha.. Shall write my review on it soon!! Hopefully with some photos!! =) Ahhh i have been lucky eh.. people just can't stop treating me!!! haha.. =x just joking!!

Alright, and again, an old old friend suddenly talked to me!!! name? Joel.. well, he's still as lame as ever and i had a good chat with him!!! =) hmmm.. I just
love to create a conver with old old friends.. haha.. K that make me sound so old la!!! keke

k, next would be, my phone and camera is finally working again!!! awww... i certainly miss my cammy!!! =) As for my phone, the sony ericsson W910i, it seems to have alot of problem and i was thinking of trading it.. But oh well, bro said just use!!! keke.. see how ba...


K a sad news:
FAT AND TY IS GOING TO LEARN DANCE LATER AT SIMEI!!! SNIFF... THEY BOTH SIGN UP THE UNLIMITED ONE ALRDY!!! tHEY LEFT ME ALONE!!! ROAR.... SNIFF.. BUT NVM I'LL PROBABLY JOIN NEXT YEAR!!! HMPF!!!
ANYHOW,THEY ARE STILL MY BESTIES!!! =P MUACKZ MUACKZ... HAHA..
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Wednesday, December 19, 2007