Sunday, December 09, 2007
Another day had passed!!!
Today, i learnt alot about sales... well, more than before i guess.. haha...

Being a sales person is actually quite fun.. =) Though it was my first day and there are many things i don't know!! But yup i learnt it on the way... I guess sales will only be fun if you really know what u are selling.. Right now i'm not exactly familiar with the things and made a fool out of myself... haha... But i think i did quite a good job for a first timer.. haha... =)

Right, and at least theres someone to chat with me.. His name is Wilson.. I know what you are thinking and NOOO.. He's already married with 3 kids plus he's old.. i think mid 40.. whaha..
But anyhow i had a great time listening to his stories.. especially the one about food poisoning.. haha.. K this would only be funny to me... =x

Alright then, that's about all i guess.. oooo and there's a super cute guy working opposite... ooohooo... =) At least there's one.. Not so bad!! whaha.. oh and i met people from all over the world la!!! From korea, spanish and i dunno what lang they were speaking!!! keke..

ooo and i seriously need to get new shoes and new working clothes.. the clothes i wear seems so kiddy and when i work, people was kinda shocked that i'm a sales girl.. haha.. Plus my shoes are giving me blisters!!! Rooarrr...

hmm... and i'm not going to Indonesia this month, maybe next, so... dance here i come!! =) Oh and i want to learn driving soon.. anyone want to join me?? =)=)

K going to sleep now... ciaoz..
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Sunday, December 09, 2007