Friday, March 09, 2007
It's finally the holidays and I’m enjoying a day off for myself!! I just watched a relatively old movie which was borrowed from my uncle. It’s called “apocalypto” !! It’s a tribal kind of movie which talks about the invasion of a tribal group who wants to rule the world. It’s a rather oppressive world filled with fear. Yup overall I think it’s a wonderful movie. It ended with the invasion of modern mankind too. Alright, it’s such a literature movie..

Anyway, I can’t wait for tml!! I’m going for the NUS open house! Not sure if I should go for the NTU one!! Hmm.. Nonetheless, the exciting factor of the day would be the crashing the J1s O night!! I’m quite certain it wouldn’t be fun but with the right clique, I’m sure it will be!! =) Zai Hui, chang hoe and the 2 jonathan's and yan ling may be coming back!!! =)

Hmm.. What shall I wear tml!! Haha.. Shall I go home after the BUS open house then leave for TJC?? They said they wanted to meet at 4.30 but I think that’s way too early!! Hehe.. Guess I will come at 6!! But what am I to do during my free time?? Haiyo..

Im kinda sleepy!! Me and calcy printed geog notes today!! It was horrid!! There are so many and we didn’t manage to finish as we got to attend the ccc meeting where we are suppose to come up with some poster!! Haha.. I think ours was crap but hopefully it will past through so we wouldn’t have to think again!!! =) Yup Oh and today was a rather funny day!!

1. I got hit right smack at the face and my boobs!!! Argh.. I was making my way out from the food court and this TJ guy just suddenly made some sign to his friend and wa la!! Smack me across la!! So evil and calcy can’t stop laughing!!
2. I helped the book shop uncle spell “jaw-string” wrongly!! It was suppose to be “ joss-string” as quoted by calcy so I changed!! So people look for my wonderful handwriting pasted outside the back door!! =p
3. Me and calcy had fun copying the econs assignment from everyone!! =0
4. When I want to put the geog assignment paper into mr elwin slot, he appeared! I always encounter this situation which is great!! =)

Alright I guess that’s all. I’m sleepy!! I got to wake up early tomorrow!! So good night!! =p
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Friday, March 09, 2007