Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Hmmm... hopefully nothing will go wrong with the pictures!! haha..
yup yup.. Guess what, while i was on my way home, there's this relatively fat woman sitting beside me. And its the seat near the stairway to the second level. Then its quite squeezing cause theres 4 ppl!! So when one of them left, i dont know if i should move over or not!!! haha... I was thinking if i move, then will the woman feel offended?? haha.. But if i dont move, we all will be uncomfortable!! haha... Arghh i was in a delimma!! In the end, i didnt move cause my stop was prety near!! whaha.. yup yup.. hmmm..

Oh ya!! I can't wait for the new spiderman movie to be out!!! haha.. Think it's gonna be real great!! After all, spiderman 2 was superb!!! =) hmm... shld i ask alvin to dl or shld i go to the cinema?? arghhh.. im so indecisive!! haha...

haiz.. so sad.. daddy have gone oversea's again!! No one to send me to sch!! cryyy.. haha.. hopefully i would be late!! These few days i have been waking up late!! haiz...Dont know why keep feeling sleepy!!! I sleep in the afternoon though... weird weird!! haha..

Alright, alright, reply to trinity~~ Xiao didi~~ haha...

Hey!! U sound soooo not touched la!! haha.. anyway, hmm... we are girls?? ya loh!! Anyway, u didnt tell me u got a bloggy?? whats the add so i can link u!! haha.. I remember spending alot of time helping my fwen set up a blog and all.. then in the end, its like a dead blog la!! waste of my time!! haha..

hmm... Ghost rider was not bad.. the guy acting as the young version of jhonny was cute.. oooppsss.. haha.. But he ending is kinda stupid!! haha.. for me, its not bad but for my cousin who read the comic he say it wasnt that good.. yup...i can't wait to watch spider man!! =)
Hmm.. u mean for o two?? wah you actually want be clan leader?? not bad eh!! haha... But i think being an OGL is much more fun la!! More bonding!!! haha.. Cooling? Thats kinda true!! welll, skirt is the best?? haha...

??? Having a rogue face also can get caught???? hahah... that's so funny!! It's the first time i hear bout that!! keke.. omg then what happened?? haha.. what he ask?? What are you doing in TJ?? You shouldn't be crashing?? haha... hmm..K la k la dont suan u le.. whaha...=p

Hmmm.. you very chim leh.. whats a gypsy??

haha... sure u got six sense not!! i think its just so coincident la!! haha.. There will be a next time!!! But these few days too busy and nv see u around also!! haha.. Oh i saw ur fwen suffering at hockey training!! haha.. whats his name again?? forgotten!! =x he looks like someone from my pdp!! haha.. Alright alright.. TC then!! =)

[Siyi]
Hmm not sure if you will see this since u are going back to tianjin this evening!! =( Nonetheless i will reply!! =)
haiya!! why your sch com so lousy de!! Bu hao de!!! =( nvm.. i go tag ur blog instead!! =) hmmm how come she never email me?? nvm i shall surprise her and email her!! =p
i also have tests practically everyday!! =( jiayou wor!!
keke.. 不肉麻 la.. wo xi huan!! =p oopps... jk la.. haha.. but yup yup will miss u lots lots too... takeeee careeee... must send email ya!!! =) I will wait for ur email!! =)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz gone zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Tuesday, February 27, 2007