Thursday, February 22, 2007
Hmm... i wonder what im doing here when i have a test tml!! haha.. Just felt like uploading some photos to spice up my bloggy!! keke..

Alright, today when i was waiting for bus 12 at the bus-stop, a woman asked for 2 dollars from me again!!! And i mean AGAIN!! Its the 3rd time some stranger asked me for money!! arghhh... Do i look like the innocent little girl who would be so easily be con into giving my money to you?? Nooooo!!!! haha..

haiz.. My legs are aching so badly after the 2.4 run for training!! =( Must be all the new year goods!! that reminds me, i havent weight myself yet!! haha.. =x
oh no im speechless!! keke.. k random stuff then!!

ahhh... my chinese a level results will be out soon!!! oh my god!! i dont ask for much!! Just a C will do..=0 hehe.. im so afraid i wrote out of point for my compo which i always do!!! =p
Got back my geog and gp test, hmm all didnt do wel... =( nvm bout that!! haha..
Anyway, i shall end here then!! take care everyone!! =)

Oh ya HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mortal Song Hon!! haha.. which i doubt u will see it... =x haha.. you look cool in the uniform!! Alright

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz gone zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Thursday, February 22, 2007