Monday, February 12, 2007
Had a busy week!!

On friday me and calcy stayed up at mac doing some stuff till 9 plus... Then on sat!! we were suppose to continue but then i went to reborn my hair and the women took ages can!!! But sadly, i kinda regretted la..haha.. dont look so cute and young le...=x The lady dunno how to cut at all la!! i seriously need to go cut my hair again...hehe.. so end up i went to calcy's house at 9.30 till 2 plus.. oh my.. I was died tired after the Go Green day!!! =(
But overall its fun la... oh ya and me and sminty went back to the "carnival" which is super pathetic. We went back to eat the food. It was not bad though. Yummy for someone who didnt eat a good dinner yest!! haha. Anyway, the carnival was a flop la.. Theres a minute amount of people and the games well sort of games are for kids!! and they are so so so boring!! haha...

haiz.. on sunday, my parents argued again and this time it was serious!! real serious. But im glad i wasnt at home to see it!! =( Haiz.. rigght now, the house is in a chaos and my mom left home already.. So i guess this CNY would not be the same. Maybe i would not even be celebrating it. I really dont know.. =( I dont know how to help them too.. cant side anyone and all. Really stressful.. haiz... Lets take one day at a time ba.... Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon....

K anyway, after the go green day, me calcy and tze woon went to parkway to chill out. Went to play bball at the arcade and i think i deprove alot...maybe not enough sleep so not enough strength. haha.

Alright then. gonna have lunch now..
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Monday, February 12, 2007