Sunday, December 24, 2006
Wheeee.... have been going out like everyday!! Oh no.. i'm in the danger zone in terms of money and studying!! helppp... I cant stop going out!! =(

k anyway, did the bell ring thing for the salvation army at far east!! It was kind of embarrassing at first but overall it was alright!! Angie was late!! haha... Angie and me met our fwens there though!! haha.. cool... then we went to shop for awhile and i meet up with my other fwen to pass him the xmas present.. =) We ate at crystal jade!! yummy!! =)

Alright.. My long lost friend suddenly called me..haha.. scare me!! he wanted to put his food at my house for his upcoming countdown at east coast!! haha.. should i go?/ I think not ba!! hehe..

Im quite lazy to blog after the hard work of uploading pics.. till then..

Ciaoz..
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Sunday, December 24, 2006