Thursday, December 21, 2006
What have i been doing the pass few days??

Monday
-Bought another watch for my mum
-Bought a new shoe!!!
-Ate Ice cream

Tuesday
-Went out with my sec sch friends again.
-Bought some presents
-developed some photos
-Got chased out of the arcade..=(
-Got caught in the rain upteed times

Wednesday
-Mugging period
-Finished some Homework!! =)

Today
-Mugging again i guess and decorate some xmas card and burfdae card
-Maybe go shopping later

Alright, thats really a summary of what i have been doing.
Oh and on tuesday, i saw levina and becky at bugis. They look much more prettier; i mean much prettier than before.=)
Yup and in the bugis arcade, i saw the cute blue monkey that i want!!! Any kind soul would like to grab it for me. haha. Its lying there in a transparent box; so poor thing!!! keke.

Hmmm.. i need to get a math tutor soon before i get perish in J2.haha. Hmm.. I guess morning blues. I just woke up and i realised i have so little to blog. My brain is not functioning well... reason?? I need food!!! wahah...

Ciaoz..
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Thursday, December 21, 2006