Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Time flies...

I had been trying to read up the lit book; handmaid's tale and im only stuck at the tenth chapter!! Seriously i don't really like the way the author writes. It's kind of confusing and there isn't any introduction of characters. Till now, im still kind of clur as to what is the real story line. Is it only me?? haha.

Anyway, went for OGL day camp today. It was okay i guess. I love cheering!! It gets everyone high!! haha. We played games and learnt the mass dance. We are going to learn 3 mass dances! One is already phew. Tiring!! Today's dance was all about running man, the song was retarded!!! But it was real fun and i could lose all the fats that i have put on during the holidays!! Yup. Ahh.. It reminds me of the old days when we had orientation!! haha.

Anyway, Im in Orexus OG 6 and guess what. Jeremy, the wheel chair bound NKF spokesperson is joining TJ and in my OG. Thats cooolll but tough job too cause i heard his very fragile but he loves dancing too!! =) Anyway, its cool knowing someone so well-known and inspiring.

Alright, im getting tired already. Internet don't seem as appealing as before!! I wonder why...keke..

Thats all...
Running man running man..
left right left left!!
haha...
ciaoz
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Wednesday, December 27, 2006