Sunday, December 17, 2006
Its Sunday today, which means its Family Day!! =)

Me and my family went to Jack's place for lunch!! It was mouthwatering!!! Its been eons since i went there. After that, we went shopping around, mainly shopping for xmas present. I managed to find a gift for one of my best friend, however, i still havent bought for all those on my list!! =x
The one good thing of buying present with your parents is that you often don't have to pay!! =) hehe.

Anyway, went to look at watches today as we intend to buy a watch for my mummy. It was such an arduous job to find the perfect watch that she wants. =( She likes big square faces, black leather strape. We finally chanced upon one that matches her taste but when she saw it, she said she wanted a white face as it would be clearer to see the time. Sniff sniff... After all the trouble we went through, we still got the wrong one.
Oh well, so i finally realised that if you are buying a watch for an "elderly", you should get a white face with big numbers. =)

On the way back, I was lucky to passby the Doha 2006 Asian games Gold medalise people, they were riding on the hippo ride sort of bus and waving to everyone. Oooo It was so cool just thinking if im one of them. haha. Most of them were from the sailing team. They did really well and most of them are so young and handsome? Well, cute i would say. I had fun waving at them and all of them were so friendly. haha. A driver even took out a spore flag and wave, which lead me to wonder why he kept a flag in his car!! haha.

later, I went to my grandma house but now, im back home!!! I received a message from beverly-"There's cheer practice for ogl this tue at 10". Oh no, why is everything happening on tue? I was suppose to meet my Cj friends to catch "The holiday" movie and was suppose to cycle with my sec sch friends. Oh well, guess the new plan would be to attend the meeting and off for cycling later in the afternoon. Movie? Maybe the next day..=) Homework? maybe the day after!! =x

Alright, guess i would end here...
Cheers,
KyLin
=p
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Sunday, December 17, 2006