Monday, December 25, 2006
It's finally Christmas!!! Yeah!!! So a Merry Xmas to everyone!!

Didn't go for any countdown today cause im kind of lazy!! keke.. Oh and something weird happened today!! Haha. This long lost fwen suddenly called me out of the blue which gave me a shock.haha. He needs to borrow my house to put some of his things as he is going for the countdown at orchard and later to east coast to ton the night there. yup.

But the weird thing is... We both do not know how we met before and i mistook him for someone else!! So when they came, my dad asked who are they and how i knew them and i answered" i don't know where i got to know him. We just got each other's number!!"
I think it's really humourous!! haha. But when fwen's in need its always nice to help!! haha.. The 4 guys are cute too.. haha.. So helping them was not too bad..ke..He was so funny la. Still asked me which one i like tell him.haha.

K anyway, back to the real world!! Wheee... firstly i must thank everyone for sending me xmas messages and calls!! So nice of all of you!! Sooooo Sweeeetttttt...Muack muack...=)=)=)

haiz... im still waiting for thise guys to come back and collect their stuffs!!! keke.. Oh ya!!! I finally bought the OTHELLO book!! Its not hard to find actually if u order it.haha. I ordered from parkway mph and 2 days later its here!! Pretty fast!! I feel so relieved cause i went to many places to look for it but there isn't!!! It's always out of stock!!!arghhhh...
And i want to watch Night in the museum!! Arghhhh one by one everyone around me is watching it!! My brother...Fatty...sherlyn....Ting yi... laiyew!!! ahhhhhhhh so sad!! everyone said it was super nice la!!! =(

Anyway, yup.. Thx for all the xmas present too!! Thx Fatty for ur chocolates!! It was pretty nice and i think im having a sore throat!! keke. Thx laiyew for ur shaw and perfume!! Liked the scent and the colour!!! Thx daddy for the watch!! And advance thx to sean..haha.. whatever you are giving me!! yup...

Alright then.. Once again thx alot to everyone and Merry xmas... Hope u have a wonderful day tml!! Get lotsa presents and enjoy life before 2007 comes!!! =)
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Monday, December 25, 2006