Friday, December 15, 2006
In my thoughts...

Yesterday, i met up with my sec school fwens and realised that all of them have steads le... lucky lucky!!! =) I feel happy for all except one... haha.. u koe who!! haiz.. that idiot guy is ooo mean to my fwen!! hmp... i wonder what good my fwen see in him...haha..
Haiya when will my destiny and prince charming come by... hehe..
Nono not the time yet!! Studies come first!!! =)

Alrite, just cut my handsome Harry fur and bath him.. Im actually not too bad at cutting dogs fur.. ahha.. maybe i could work in a pet shop soon!! =) Alrite, maybe not as god as those professionals but i guess its up to standard of okay!! haha..

Okay, next!! I cant find the Othello book i want.. arghhh.. where izzit hiding!! Went to MPH that day and i actually saw it but didnt buy it... stupid me!! =(
i want to buy from MPH cause i have the voucher but oh well, its kinda useless... haha..

ANYONE WANT TO BUY BOOKS FROM MPH?? PLS BUY THE VOUNCHER FROM ME!!! =) Im broke now.. haha.. i need the cash to buy my othello... sniff sniff so poor thing..
Yup but seriously if anyone want pls do a gd deed and buy from me...haha.. minimum 10 bucks.. Many thx..

Alright, guess that’s about it.. haiz.. i have been slacking non stop!! Somebody, someone, anyone pls wake me up!!! crrryyyy.. I will just die a horrible death nxt yr...

2007 im so not looking forward for you!!!!! =x
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Friday, December 15, 2006