Saturday, December 16, 2006
I shall post in standard English today. I try...

Alright, today, I finally started on the HCI Promo Math paper, its pretty hard but I guess one can still cope with it. However, I felt kind of frustrated as i could not remember all my basic concept. =(
Haiz.. The pain of not taking A math during my sec sch years. If only they would offer to NA students.

Hmm, after that i went to meet my ex for dinner at the new Hong Kong Cafe at Siglap. The food there is quite expensive and the toast there is nothing compared to the Hong Kong Cafe at Katong!! Haiz.. But the rest of the food is not too bad i guess. The drinks on the other hand, not very nice and the cup sucks. I ordered ice coffee and they serve me with a silver metal cup, like those in jail. haha.. Most of the waitress there are young, probably waiting for their O level results. Anyway, the mean amounted to 29 bucks. hehe. thx chow for your treat!!! promise to treat you once i start working!! =) During dinner, we had fun too; a form of stress relieve!! lets go watch movie some day too... =)

Yup later, he taught me some math cause i suck at it. hehe.. thx a million and i drunk lychee liquor today, one that he recommended. Its yummy... Dont worry though, i didnt get drunk. keke.. Recommend that to all!!

Hmmm, thats about it. I want to go shopping!! Im in need of new clothes..=) Anyone want to go shopping??hehe... I also need to but Xmas present!!! =)

Oh ya guess what, I found something new for slide.com to do. haha. I was asking if one could transfer the photos to another slide with captions on cause one slide show can only display 100 photos abd i have 200 plus. Yup.. okay..-_-

Alright, i shall stop here. back to my HCI Math paper... I need some motivation!! =p
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Saturday, December 16, 2006