Thursday, December 21, 2006
I have decided to change my blog skin as i felt my old one was getting real boring. Yup.. I spent hours doing up this blog cause i can't find the right type of template that i want.i wanted something plain, but not too plain and something that is not so sweet. haha.. So this is it.
I spent many hours figuring out how to instill falling stars. haha. So i did a mixture of black snowflakes and pinky stars. don't you think it turned out real nice??
Loved the music too...=) Hope all of you can hear it!!! Yup..

Anyway, today jeand and her stead came over to my house!! oh wait and jingles the cute doggy witht he tilted tongue.=) Cute!!! However, my harry was too excited and it scare her off. Poor harry, want to make friends but the size is just not right. haha.
Oh ya and so sorry fatty and her stead, cause i didnt really entertain you all. keke. I felt really sleepy at that point of time.haha. maybe it's due to the weather and the late night sleep. =( So sorry...keke.. Wasn't as hyper..
My harry is feeling so sad now... His friend is gone..=( Poor harry.. scaring all the dogs away.haha. Anyway, Jingles love me right.haha. Help me pat pat her head ya!!! =)

K i better get going now... Havent written finish all the xmas card that i was suppose to send.
Ciaoz everyone...=)
Time flies...
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Thursday, December 21, 2006