Thursday, December 14, 2006
Haiz... It seems like my blog is dead already!! No one tag le... sniff sniff.. i shall make it alive soon..haha..

Anyway, met up with my group of best friends yesterday!!
(sherlyn, her stead, jean, her stead, ty and sanam)
We were in the same class during our wonderful secondary sch days. Missed it soooo much!! haha.. I had so much fun that day. We were all still the same as before, as noisy and nonsense as ever. i felt that everywhere we went, we were the noisiest group!! Be it in Long john silver or in the bus or in in the arcade or pool or while bowling!! Yup.. All of us were hyper and crazy!! =p

Missed them many many bits.. haiz. if only i could stay a little longer with all of you in the arcade!! haha.. Anyway i MUST MUST beat jean's stead's score someday!! what's it again?? 210.. i got only 121 and i was boasting already!! haha.. so paiseh!! Next time we must go play again!! but i'm glad i beat jean in all the games we played together..ooppss.keke.. pls dun kill me!!!

I'm also glad that i got 3rd in bowling.. hehe.. everyone was playing nonsense la.. even the one that concentrates too much..keke.. K i shall stop attacking jean cos i know she will be reading this!!

Jean: fat ar, ur note is so tiny.. just like an ant!! so here's the revenge!! wahha.. I know u jealous of my perfect eye sight!! haha. Anyway, ur msg is sooo sweet!! Yup yup if only we were in the same sch!!! Oh well.. cant turn back time le!! *Im not smart la.. just plain lucky!!* haha..
Hopefully hopefully we get in the same uni. i want go NUS. you?? But right now its too early to decide.haha. Anyway, im also glad to have a friend like u!! Dont forget me hor!! hmp.. if not u die a horrible death!! haha..=x Oh ya and haiz.. is ur classmates that bad? i think you just have to open up ba and SMILE!! Dont always look so fierce!! 11 mths is a long way still.. jiayou!! Any probs can find me...=) wahah.. see i so nice.. touched not.. u better use up the box of tissue!! haha.. Oh cycling ar how about nxt week? i very lazy kayak..haha.. but i feel like jumping into the sea!! so long nv swim there le..keke.. U decide the date and all ba..=)


Sry for the long-winded note.. haha.. k where was i??
Oh ya that's about it i guess... i had lotsa fun but im currently BROKE!! =( Came back with less then a dollar in my wallet. haha. Oh ya and sean, ooppps sry didnt tell u the change of venue cause i didnt expect u would come. keke.. but so sad la.. couldnt meet up with u.. haiz.. nvm.. theres always a next time..=)

Oh ya, and our class is in the papers, credit goes to Wang Si Min!! The article is about the student lounge; the bus!! yup.. It's in yesterday's newspaper, NOW!! The chinese papers; page 7; at the right hand corner. haha.

Alright, i better get on with my geog homework. Havent finish so many hw la.. I shall cut down on my going out time. haha. I plan to go out on alternate days.keke. cool huh!!k then, shall blog another time..
i think i blog too long le!! cant help it i have my grandma's genes..keke..

Ciaoz.. pls tag!!!! =)
»»» £ove Happens «««
My memory written at Thursday, December 14, 2006